Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #1366
country flag Suit Up!

Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

When Vika posted that photo on twitter she had the caption "just like that" so I think she is refering that when they broke up with their bfs they become friends or started talking again just like that

TENNIS TIPPING
SINGLES - RANK: 103 TITLES: 2014 Prague 100K+H, 2015 Plantation 25K
DOUBLES - RANK: 136 (w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
Suit Up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1367
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think they stopped being friends, they just didn't hang out that much because of their boyfriends.
So far a lot of pics & tweets of Caro training so that's great news, no golf no distractions.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #1368
frp

frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold

frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #1369
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

it seems that she is finally back with all her friends hope that brings old Caro on court too!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #1370
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
it seems that she is finally back with all her friends hope that brings old Caro on court too!
No. I want to see this new Caro, who tries to improved her game, who tries to play more aggresive out there. Only defending and pushing won't cut at all in today tennis, she won't give her back the no.1 position and she certainly will not win a slam with her old style.

Is good that she relax a lot in the last weeks she need it, but now back and trained hard and improve more, cos now she will not have distraction, to stand in her way.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #1371
frp

frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #1372
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

She looks different lately, her eyes, smile....

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #1373
frp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

The photo you retweeted 10 minutes ago is quite scary...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Caroline "Sunshine" Wozniacki: "I have proven people wrong so many times. I was told when I was younger there is no chance I will make the top 100, top 50, top 30. Every time I have proven them wrong. It's kind of nice".
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #1374
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

^
this one?

Damn, she looks so skinny

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #1375
frp

Yes, reminds me of last year's Ivanovic

Caroline "Sunshine" Wozniacki: "I have proven people wrong so many times. I was told when I was younger there is no chance I will make the top 100, top 50, top 30. Every time I have proven them wrong. It's kind of nice".
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #1376
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Yeah. It's like she's only smiling because people expect her to smile. But I don't know. Perhaps I'm only imagining things.

The most worrying thing to me is that she looks so skinny though. Nice to see that picture with Aga and the ice cream. Let's hope that she really eats it and that she isn't just posing for a picture with it. Come on Caroline! Forget about all that "health food," glutton free nonsense and starving yourself to dead.....EAT sweetie EAT!!!
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #1377
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yeah. It's like she's only smiling because people expect her to smile. But I don't know. Perhaps I'm only imagining things.

The most worrying thing to me is that she looks so skinny though. Nice to see that picture with Aga and the ice cream. Let's hope that she really eats it and that she isn't just posing for a picture with it. Come on Caroline! Forget about all that "health food," glutton free nonsense and starving yourself to dead.....EAT sweetie EAT!!!
Yep. I have the same impression. She's smiling and having fun with friends all around the world, but her eyes looks empty and sad for me.
Ofc., after all what she's been through it's understandable, I just hope she'll throw away all her sadness from her mind soon, and be 100% happy again
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #1378
country flag Suit Up!

Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute

You CAN be skinny AND healthy AND fit
Tbh she looks the same to me. Same eyes, same smile.
I think everyone is overanalysing these pics

TENNIS TIPPING
SINGLES - RANK: 103 TITLES: 2014 Prague 100K+H, 2015 Plantation 25K
DOUBLES - RANK: 136 (w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
Suit Up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #1379
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Thx to #flareon for this pictures from Eastbourne.

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #1380
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I just happy too see her training & practicing more often, I would agree she could gain could pound. But I just happy these last couple days too see her on court training hard it seem
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote