Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1081
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

i thought it looked far worse when I saw it not on her

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1082
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

^ yes, it looks much better on!

Adidas bag! I guess she still doesn't have a racket sponsor!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1083

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

why is she wearing my mum's pyjama?

Old Dec 20th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #1084
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

I would have preferred her AO dress not be yellow.. :/
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #1085
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

she probably get an a racket sponsor soon, I can't see her being sponsor less consider how big of name player she is

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #1086
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 11:53 PM   #1087
country flag CWTennis

Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 07:41 AM   #1088
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
she probably get an a racket sponsor soon, I can't see her being sponsor less consider how big of name player she is
According to the Danish paper Ekstrabladet she's signed a multiyear contract with Babolat

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_sport/tennis/ in Danish but use Google translate.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 07:44 AM   #1089

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:30 PM   #1090
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

what a beautiful photo. She looks angelic here.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1091
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

Back to Babolat I hope!
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #1092
country flag CWTennis

andresamson1 Andrea Samson
Thank you @CaroWozniacki for the funny picture and the shoes! good luck in the Australian Open! pic.twitter.com/i1WXMJ5E0h

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1093
country flag CWTennis

pics from today's practice
with Babolat

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1094
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

No tinted racket!
Hoping for a good start of the season

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1095
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
pics from today's practice
with Babolat
Caro looks stronger to me!
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote