Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #91
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Jealous much?

it is weird to see caro wear something like this nowadays
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #92
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jealous much?
Sure, a little. Who wouldn't want a young, beautiful and rich girlfriend? And that's not even mentioning her best feature: that hair!

I don't hate Rory and I don't blame him for her slump. However, I will continue to make snarky comments about any pictures of the two of them where she is towering over him and he looks like a child.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #93
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Sure, a little. Who wouldn't want a young, beautiful and rich girlfriend? And that's not even mentioning her best feature: that hair!

I don't hate Rory and I don't blame him for her slump. However, I will continue to make snarky comments about any pictures of the two of them where she is towering over him and he looks like a child.
talking about hair, it seems caro has less and less hair now...
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #94
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
talking about hair, it seems caro has less and less hair now...
I hope that you are not suggesting that there is some crazy fan out there that is stealing Caroline's hair. What kind of sick, twisted individual would stoop to such a despicable low?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #95
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro & Rory at the Olympic Village http://www.sporten.dk/ol/forelsket-caroline-til-ol

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #96
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

God he's ugly, no close ups please! That hair just disgusts me

Caro needs to bring on her Stella clothes

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #97
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Dosen't he have to be somewhere? I mean seriously... he's the walking photo-bomb.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #98
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CWTennis : Jul 26th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #99
country flag CWTennis

adidasUK
Check out @CaroWozniacki in our #takethestage photobooth with her biggest fan! #London2012 http://t.co/8bdqrSg1

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #100
country flag CWTennis

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #101
country flag CWTennis

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #102
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
On Friday, No 8 seed Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark tried the difficult maneuver twice during a practice session with No. 10 seed Li Na of China, ahead of the Olympic event at Wimbledon. Both times, she failed to swing her racket under the ball, and it trickled into the grass on her side of the net.

"I want to do it so much but I can't," Wozniacki said with a laugh to Li. Then the Chinese player tried it when Wozniacki lobbed her, and she too failed.
http://summergames.ap.org/telegram/a...not-so-hot-dog

Last edited by CWTennis : Jul 27th, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #103
country flag CWTennis

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #104
country flag CWTennis

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #105
country flag tbx59

tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice

Quote:
CaroWozniacki
Enjoying my time at the Olympic Village http://t.co/Z78Ox5U5
Why does he even show up for majors anymore? He might as well just carry her purse around and not go through the bother of playing golf.
tbx59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote