Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #871
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

M. Court (The women behind Hingis) has not Official been no. 1.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #872
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Jorn : Jun 30th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #873
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

All IN May be the one and only time they all are together...

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #874
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Caro (back row to the right) with 17 former no. 1'ere. even they said there was ''only'' 17 Number ettere there...
Billie Jean King wasn't #1 but one of the founders of WTA together with Margaret Court who wasn't an official WTA #1. Only Vika, Kim, Venus and Steffi were missing. Since the WTA began producing computerized rankings on November 3, 1975, 21 women have reached the highest singles ranking.The first one was Chris Evert who held that ranking for 21 weeks returning later ending up with a total of 260 weeks as number one - quite impressive, but still she is only 3rd!

Last edited by Hoergren : Jun 30th, 2013 at 07:10 PM.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #875
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #876
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she looks stunning in this dress

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #877
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Billie Jean King wasn't #1 but one of the founders of WTA together with Margaret Court who wasn't an official WTA #1. Only Vika, Kim, Venus and Steffi were missing. Since the WTA began producing computerized rankings on November 3, 1975, 21 women have reached the highest singles ranking.The first one was Chris Evert who held that ranking for 21 weeks returning later ending up with a total of 260 weeks as number one - quite impressive, but still she is only 3rd!
Yeah, but Evert would have had even more weeks at #1 if there had been a computerized ranking before November 1975. She was already the best player in the world in 1974. If you add up most of 1974 and 1975 that would have made for a lot of extra weeks. And Court, well, she obviously would be one of the leaders if there had been a computerized ranking in the 60's and early 70's.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 06:15 AM   #878
country flag toptimbot

toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
she looks stunning in this dress

Victoria Beckham Spring 2013
toptimbot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:12 AM   #879
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CWTennis : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #880
country flag CWTennis

Monaco

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #881
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Here is a link to a lot of pictures with Caroline on Bornholm:
http://www.tidende.dk/?News=Galleri&Id=17488
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #882
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Caroline in Gentofte, Copenhagen, DK

http://gentofte.lokalavisen.dk/apps/...ef=PH&profile=

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #883
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Caro visiting the Danish junior championships today (2 pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6471514&type=1

Possibly more photos later...
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #884
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

A few pictures from Roskilde today

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #885
country flag Robert77

Robert77 has disabled reputation

Thankfully the left foot looks better. Achilles tendon injury hopefully is not as seriuos.

New pictures from Wimbledon and Eastbourne:

http://besteyecandy.com/section/cele...Wozniacki.html
Robert77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote