Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #196
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

So perhaps Caroline is attracted to Rory due to his superior strokes?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #197
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki @ Rogers Cup 2012 © Piero Lopane

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #198
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

A talk to the media:
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #199
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #200
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #201
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder when pundits will start joking about Caro being 'yellow'?

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Aug 16th, 2012 at 09:46 AM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #202
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
I wonder when the pundits will start smirking about Caro being 'yellow'?
Don't mention, there might be spies around.
poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #203
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Might be? Knowing the creativity levels of the tennis press this could actually make it to an article.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #204
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

76HQ from Eastbourne http://hqworld.net/2012/08/caroline-...stbourne-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #205
country flag CarolineIsHot

CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice CarolineIsHot is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Caroline Wozniacki @ Rogers Cup 2012 © Piero Lopane

Great practice shots!

CarolineIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #206
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineIsHot View Post
Great practice shots!
Too bad her game looks so ugly on the court.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #207
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

New Haven Open@newhavenopen
Look who arrived in New Haven last night... @CaroWozniacki and @McIlroyRory! #nho12 http://pic.twitter.com/v5puLktK

HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #208
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

A unique photo collection from Carolines first 4 wins in New Haven:

http://photos.newhavenregister.com/2...ine-wozniacki/

Enjoy - while you see the revised draw from New Haven here:

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...12/602/MDS.pdf

It's getting a little easier for our girl.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #209
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

13HQ watching Rory at the 2012 Irish Open in Portrush http://hqworld.net/2012/08/caroline-...-ireland-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #210
country flag CWTennis

New Haven

Last edited by CWTennis : Aug 20th, 2012 at 12:03 PM.