Wimbledon - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #46
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Wimbledon

maria holds with an ace!!! its 5-0* now! break for the win now maria!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #47
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

quick hold for sorana, kiri is serving for the match now, please don't choke now! win it now!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #48
country flag Libsonkova

Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice

Perfect serves Kiri, congrats! ♥

http://robson-laura.skyrock.com/
Libsonkova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #49
country flag Libsonkova

Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice

Third MP was the good, congrats Kirikou!

Libsonkova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #50
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Impressive performance. Maria looked on top of her game.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #51
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Wow well done Maria. I did not expect such an easy win today for Makiri over Cirstea. Now she has 2 days to prepare for her first ever round of 16 appearance at Wimbledon. Now Masha has made the second week at all 4 majors as well as making the top 20 in singles and top 10 in doubles. That's a very good career for 98% of WTA players. But I want and expect more from Maria with her fine skillset and mobility and think all her fans want and expect more from her as well.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #52
country flag k132

k132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great win for Kiri! You can tell she really wanted it
k132 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #53
country flag peterlein

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH impressive win from kiri!!!
she holds for 6-1 in a close last game, when sorana played one of her best points from the match!
and cirstea did not even have one single breakpoint! What a match Maria, I am speechless!

only 5 unforced errors from maria and she hit 15 winners

round 4 for kiri, best wimbly performance ever

next is peng, for a place in the quarterfinal..

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #54
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

What a performance! Never seen her play this good on grass. Barely UE's and not even a BP faced. Didn't lose a point on her 1st serve in set 1.
I'm so proud of her! Keep it going against Peng!
4th Round at Wimbledon!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #55
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Serve has been awesome. Unbroken still at this Wimbledon. Love it Kiri keep it up!
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #56
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
Now she has 2 days to prepare for her first ever round of 16 appearance at Wimbledon.
True, but she & Petrova are also the fourth match on Court 2 Saturday vs. the William sisters! This will be good prep for the additional pressure in singles going forward.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #57
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Nice Maria, she finally didn't disapoint on this tournament. Peng will be more difficult to beat but it seems possible.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #58
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't realize how lousy a year Peng was having -- just 2-12 against the top 70 (wins over Bartoli at Dubai & Paszek at French), and a 100+ loss.

No guarantees with Kiri of course, the AO 2010 QF loss to Zheng still a bad memory, but you couldn't ask for her to have a much better chance of advancing to the Wimbledon QF at this point.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #59
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Peng is so dangerous, but if Maria can hang in there, I think she can do it
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #60
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I had to pop in and give Kiri at

I haven't forgotten to stan for her.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote