Wimbledon - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM   #271
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future
Re: Wimbledon

Kiri/Aga match should be allowed finish on centre court. Instead we have bitch Vika v Paszek starting there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:17 PM   #272
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't they finish on centre court under the roof after the Vika / Tamira match? These poor players. playing the biggest match of their careers under such hideous conditions is just appalling. And now they have to wait until tomorrow to finish. If it's not raining of course.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:43 PM   #273
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

https://twitter.com/PHShriver/status/220236923074125824
Quote:
As of now Maria and Aggie want to finish 2night. Being held to play on centr unless Aza takes too long. Tough but good decision to finish
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:22 PM   #274
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

now it's official!! kiri and aga will finish their match on the centre court, now! come on maria!!!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:23 PM   #275
country flag YouGottaSeeHer

YouGottaSeeHer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKiriFan View Post
Some common sense, finally.

Azarenka's through. Kiri/Aga about to get underway on centre. Plenty of time to finish off. C'mon Kiri! Your gutsy play earlier deserves a strong finish.
YouGottaSeeHer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #276
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

kiri holds for 5-4*!! break now!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:42 PM   #277
country flag peterlein

aga holds, 5-5...hold kiri!!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #278
country flag peterlein

ok *6-5 so unlucky break kiri pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #279
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria broken for 5-6 3rd set at love. Maria hit a few forehand unforced errors in this game. Break Maria.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:48 PM   #280
country flag peterlein

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM   #281
country flag peterlein

:'(

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM   #282
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Maria didn't deserve that especially against that lucky pusher
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:50 PM   #283
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Aga holds for 7-5 3rd set at 40-15. Poor play from Maria particularly off the forehand in the last couple of games. Such a bad way to end a strong showing.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:50 PM   #284
country flag peterlein

it was 15-30 4-5 for kiri

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #285
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Every time Radwanska hit a net cord this match, the ball ended up on Kiri's side. It wasn't just that huge point at 15-30 4-5. Completely ridiculous
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote