Wimbledon - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM   #256
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future
Re: Wimbledon

Ok 3-2, now a break would be amazing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM   #257
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

great, she holds with an ace, 3-2*, break her!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM   #258
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

3-3, now hold kiri!!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:39 PM   #259
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

No no no, 3-3, but Kiri shud have killed her with that last smash. Bad choice to let it bounce
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:40 PM   #260
country flag Stevecw

Nice hold 4-3, c'mon its time to break!!
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:41 PM   #261
country flag peterlein

yeah, amazing service game by kiri!! 4-3*!! now would be a right moment for a break

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:45 PM   #262
country flag Stevecw

4-4 Aga served well there

Hold Kiri please
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM   #263
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Argh. What the heck? The match is suspended at 4-4 3rd set 15-0 on Maria's serve.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM   #264
country flag Stevecw

Rain, no play until tomorrow Damn, Kiri was playing so well this is not what she needed
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:49 PM   #265
country flag malthof200

malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light

malthof200 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:50 PM   #266
country flag peterlein

another delay kiri was on a hot streak indeed! such a pity! so we'll have to wait till tomorrow for the winner

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:58 PM   #267
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I'm disgusted, Maria was playing so well and of course f***ing delay

OK she'll lose 4-6 or 5-7 tomorrow because she's cursed.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:59 PM   #268
country flag YouGottaSeeHer

YouGottaSeeHer is an unknown quantity at this point

Urgh, SO unfair on the players. Kiri's played some of the best tennis I've seen from her, really aggressive and some superb point construction - stepping in and taking on the drive volleys with such conviction. She had Aga penned back for large parts.

Bastard rain, Kiri's schedule is enough of a mess already! And Paszek and Azarenka get to finish their match on centre, despite starting HOURS after Kiri/Radwanska.
YouGottaSeeHer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #269
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Every time Kiri has gathered some momentum, it started raining. Mother nature is against Kiri.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:04 PM   #270
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
I'm disgusted, Maria was playing so well and of course f***ing delay

OK she'll lose 4-6 or 5-7 tomorrow because she's cursed.
do you think so?
oh please not, that would be so unfair, she really would deserve that win! She is fighting so great!

btw, I love your new signature with lisicki not defending her semifinal points, kiri should move up to #14 at least! congrats maria