Picnic on the green grass with Julia - OLYMPICS ! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #121
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Picnic on the green grass with Julia - OLYMPICS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
It was just great. Especially how she came back in the third. Somebody will upload a video for sure.

i will dowload the match asa someone will put a torrent on line, and im pretty sure someone will

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #122
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I should eat more steaks in future. They seem to boost my optimism Don't have to talk about Julia's performance. What she showed today was simply amazing. This is what she is capable of and let's pray that she's finally able to maintain that level. I couldn't stand another Rus/Hogenkamp-performance!

But let's enjoy this victory, fuck yeah what a performance
Yes, probably this win but also all the up-coming ones against her next opponents will click something in Julia's mind for the future who knows -- this is the magic of the Olympics.

Now the thing is, Julia isn't the underdog anymore -- she's the clear favorite of her QF section and fingers crossed she deals with it well. I can see her making the QF so bad --

Anyways I'm not analyzing things too -- I'm really so and too happy.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #123
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
i will dowload the match asa someone will put a torrent on line, and im pretty sure someone will
It's a must see -- TBH even when Julia lost the second set, she didn't lose it playing bad and it's a surprise she even lost that set TBH. She was the better player from the first point of the first set up-until the tie of the second set.

This is one of the most consistent match of Julia this year in almost all areas bar the return of serve.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #124
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sensational win, Julia !!! Simply fantastic !!!

20 Aces Very strong performance, excellent fight. Very very proud of Julia

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #125
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...did it.

CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #126
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Julia in a first statement on Eurosport -

"Das war genial. Das war mit mein größter Karriereerfolg. Natürlich ist das etwas Besonderes, wenn man das erste Mal bei Olympia dabei ist und dann gleich so eine Spielerin schlägt".

"That was genius. This was one of the biggest wins of my career. For sure it`s something very special when you`re at the Olympics for the first time and then you can beat such a player."
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #127
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Yeah...did it.

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #128
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Julia in a first statement on Eurosport -

"Das war genial. Das war mit mein größter Karriereerfolg. Natürlich ist das etwas Besonderes, wenn man das erste Mal bei Olympia dabei ist und dann gleich so eine Spielerin schlägt".

"That was genius. This was one of the biggest wins of my career. For sure it`s something very special when you`re at the Olympics for the first time and then you can beat such a player."
Well I agree with her being genius, but I didn't expect her to say it

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #129
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

You know, Julia Goerges is trending worldwide on twitter from 2 hours

silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #130
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
I suppose "brilliant" would be a better translation Of course, still not humble, but who cares about humble? Just tell it like it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
You know, Julia Goerges is trending worldwide on twitter from 2 hours

Nice Only about 700 new fans on FB. Odd
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #131
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

That was incredible

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #132
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
Sorry, my fault.: She`s not megalomaniac, Skoo`s right.
"genial" actually means something like absolutely brilliant or very special in this context.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #133
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
I suppose "brilliant" would be a better translation Of course, still not humble, but who cares about humble? Just tell it like it is

Nice Only about 700 new fans on FB. Odd
Haha yeah humble isnt necessary after a win like this

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #134
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Lepchenko 75 67 against Cepede Royg!
well, I am bit scared of Lepchenko, so I hope that Capede wins it somehow but I dont think so,anyway, match is suspended for now and they have to play tomorrow again,so definitely a little advantage for Frau Görges!
H2h is 0-2 against Lepchenko, I just hope that Julia wins it this time, her serve worked well today, I hope that she can keep that level!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #135
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Julia and Lepchenko had an "epic" match in Doha this season Hopefully we won't see a similar scoreline this time.
AVB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote