Picnic on the green grass with Julia - OLYMPICS ! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:20 PM   #151
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Picnic on the green grass with Julia - OLYMPICS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
But now, the 3rd round is coming
I love your attitude, it's always so positive
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:25 PM   #152
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

It´s a 64 size draw
So this is now round of best 16
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:28 PM   #153
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
But now, the 3rd round is coming
Let it come.
This is no Grand Slam, it`s the Olympics.
Watson she would eat for breakfast.
Well, Kirilenko...

It`s time to clean up all these nemesis.

Mona Barthel Petra Cetkovska Julia Görges
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:28 PM   #154
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Julia is great grass court player when her serve is on. Kirilenko is still waiting for her match and she could play two matches tomorrow. So I think Julia will be 4th on anyone court! There are few chances to rain tomorrow, but it's round.3.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:42 PM   #155
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Let it come.
This is no Grand Slam, it`s the Olympics.
Watson she would eat for breakfast.
Well, Kirilenko...

It`s time to clean up all these nemesis.
Exactly. We shouldn't act like this is the regular tour -- the Olympics is a different ball-game and Julia will be motivated so I'm not that particularly scared of the R3.

Additionally, Julia has defeated players she didn't have win against in the past so all these are positive signs.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:46 PM   #156
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
Jules! .Great win and great recovery from *5-3 down in the 2nd,she won the last 4 games of the match pretty easily .A bit too much DFs though ,but 8 aces today

Again this shows how important is to play for your country,somehow it makes you stronger mentally

R3 against either Kirilenko/Watson,it´s doable
I don't want to lack of fair-play but Heather would be an excellent match for Julia because considering how she psychologically entered her match on center court against Aga in Wimbledon she wouldn't give Julia much though opposition at this stage of the competition.

Obviously this is just a parenthesis but these factors would be of some help to make lovely Julia go deep in the draw.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:16 PM   #157
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

I'm so surprised. I can't believe this. Who would have thought it is possible. Only 8 aces?

Now, not to brag, but I was pretty confident it would be an easy one (though apparently the second set was not so easy), as it should be if she's on. Hopefully the third round curse will be lifted. And it's a different third round. Now the toughest opponent was in the first round. Well, I'm pretty confident again
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:19 PM   #158
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

Yeah, the 3rd round is coming early...
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:36 PM   #159
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Julia

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 07:35 PM   #160
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

3rd round against Kirilenko
H2H 2-0 for Kirilenko, Julia didn't even won a set yet
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #161
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko played well at Wimbledon, so we'll see. Can imagine to see this go to three sets.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 09:03 PM   #162
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Julia has to play well to beat Kirilenko!
The Russian is quite consistent usually but doesn´t have any bigger weapons IMO, Julia has to serve well and stay aggressive, just like she did against Radwanska, I hope that she will be consistent enough herself to win it.
But it would almost surprise me if Julia would be able to beat Rad,Lepchenko and Kirilenko in a row but we´ll see!
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 10:13 PM   #163
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Julia into Olympics R3 !

Very happy Julia backed up her win over A.Radwanska. Great comeback from 3-5 to win 7-5.
Consistent Kirilenko next. Julia`s serve must work, she has to stay aggressive and move her feet.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 10:57 PM   #164
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Julia!
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 11:38 PM   #165
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Julia Goerges, who defeated Varvara Lepchenko, 63 75 : "The last time we played I lost to her, so I got a little bit of revenge this time," said Goerges, who took out No.2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska in the first round. "I'm pretty happy. I was serving well, playing aggressively and just kept fighting. She was fighting too. I expected a tough match and I got it."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201207...256076_2867096
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote