Picnic on the green grass with Julia - OLYMPICS ! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #136
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picnic on the green grass with Julia - OLYMPICS !

Quotes from Julia

Quote:
"It was great, it was my first time representing Germany at the Olympics Games and it's my first time also on Centre Court at Wimbledon,” said Goerges, who had lost to Radwanska in two previous matches this year. “I'm pretty satisfied with the way I played. I'm relaxed here when I'm with the other athletes in the village. I played pretty aggressive and served well. I know if I play well it's dangerous for anyone and it was today, a lucky day."
Goerges hands Radwanska early exit

"This here isn't Wimbledon, it's the Olympics. It's something different, something new. That's why I went very relaxed into the match.

I'm living in the Olympic village too and not in the house in Wimbledon, even if I have to get up earlier for this.

I've a lot of fun there and can experience this only once in 4 years."
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #137
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Julia played great today.. No reason she can't be top ten if she plays like that, she won herself a fan too
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #138
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Julia is very euphoric after the match. How should it be different ?

Fine that she`s living in the Olympic village, although it`s a pretty long way to the practice courts.
She enjoys the fantastic atmosphere and being a member of the German team.
Looking at the pics, she is also watching some other events.
That`s how the Olympics should be for the athlets.

Hi Lazyking !
Welcome to the rollercoaster ride with Julia.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #139
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

was also nice to see petzsche in julias box
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #140
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Petsche is the only man on the hen party.
I think he prefers Julia for the mixed dubs.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #141
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Petsche is the only man on the hen party.
I think he prefers Julia for the mixed dubs.
petzsche has a good taste
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #142
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd round against Lepchenko, H2H 2-0 for Lepchenko and Julia has never won a set against Lepchenko
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #143
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I thought that was a good draw until you mentioned the head to head. I still think it's time for Julia to beat her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #144
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia will play the 2nd match on court 12, a non-streamed court.

Doubles will be the 4th match on the same court.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Jul 30th, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:40 AM   #145
country flag Johnbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Oh, I thought that was a good draw until you mentioned the head to head. I still think it's time for Julia to beat her.
h2h against radwanska was also 0-2 without winning a set before the match
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:47 AM   #146
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
h2h against radwanska was also 0-2 without winning a set before the match
And one of the two matches was on clay two years ago. Hardly too meaningful today. The other match was a 6:7 6:7 loss on Hard this year.
I think, it depends on Julia. If she is motivated, she should beat Lepchenko.
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 12:45 PM   #147
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's win against Radwanska was great. When she plays like that she's truly amazing.

If she plays anything like she did in R1 she should get a straightforward win against Lepchenko who struggled in her previous match. But you never know with Julia.
Good luck!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #148
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Jules! .Great win and great recovery from *5-3 down in the 2nd,she won the last 4 games of the match pretty easily .A bit too much DFs though ,but 8 aces today

Again this shows how important is to play for your country,somehow it makes you stronger mentally

R3 against either Kirilenko/Watson,it´s doable
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:18 PM   #149
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm, R3, I'm scared!

Great performance so far!
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:18 PM   #150
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

But now, the 3rd round is coming
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote