Caribbean Class: Simone Pratt, Gabrielle Moxey & others - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Caribbean Class: Simone Pratt, Gabrielle Moxey & others

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to cheer for all the ladies from the Caribbean. At the moment, there are mainly Simone Pratt and Gabrielle Moxey from the Bahamas who are trying their luck on the tour. Simone Pratt just reached her career high ranking of no. 1039 last month.
Here are some info's about the two:

Simone Pratt:
born January 6th 1996
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100147666
http://tenniswiz-art.com/-/tenniswiz...ID=&cat=159288
http://freeport.nassauguardian.net/s...3632326896.php

Gabrielle Moxey:
born December 24th 1993
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100131256
http://www.blta.net/players/gabrielle.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLkmpSETqo

If you know any other player you'd like to cheer for, feel free to post informations and their results!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Caribbean Class: Simone Pratt, Gabrielle Moxey & others

10k Williamsburg:

R1:
Pratt vs. Xi
Pratt/Starr vs. (Q)Guimares/Negreanu

gl simone, get some wins!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jun 21st, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #3

R1: Li Xi (CHN) d. Simone Pratt (BAH) 63 61

gl in doubles now!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:38 PM   #4

R1: (Q)Guimares/Negreanu def. Pratt/Starr 64 64

better luck next time!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #5

10k Buffalo:

R1: Pratt vs. qualifier
(3)Pratt/Abanda vs. Kukharchuk/Loeb

go simone, get some wins this week!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #6

R1: Pratt vs. (Q)Damian
Kukharchuk/Loeb def. (3)Pratt/Abanda 46 63 10-6

gl in singles now!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #7

R1: Pratt def. (Q)Damian 75 26 61
R2: Pratt vs. (Q)Black

congrats for the win in R1. now gl against black. tough draw, the better one will win!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #8

R2: (Q)Black def. Pratt 57 61 61

at least one win this week!

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #9

50k Waterloo:

QR1: (5)Pratt vs. Dynka

go simone!

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #10

QR1: Dynka def. (5)Pratt 46 62 75

so close!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #11
country flag Phylliss12

Phylliss12 is an unknown quantity at this point

well

Thanks for your post.
Phylliss12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #12

R1: Pratt/Deigman vs. (4)Elie/Jegiolka

tough draw. gl simone!

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #13

lost to the no.4 seeds 67 57

so close!

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #14

25k Granby:

QR1: (9)Pratt vs. Nunez

go simone, get into the main draw!

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #15

QR1: (9)Pratt def. Nunez 64 63
QR2: (9)Pratt vs. (3)Miyamura

go simone, get the upset and into the main draw!

R1: Pratt/Kukharchuk vs. Clark/Rottmann

gl simone, definetly winnable!