Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #121
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

Mandy v Wang Yafaan

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #122
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

(2)Mandy Minella (LUX) d. (wc)Yafan Wang (CHN) 57 63 75

But a win is a win.

Mandy now plays Xu Yi-Fan and is currently in 3rd set, 76 67 0-0

please tell me there was no choke is second

Please Mandy lift your game up before Tokyo.

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #123
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Lost 6-1 in the third.

Firstly, now that she's gone up the ranking i think she needs to understand the pressure of being the favorite and not the underdog, and find out how to handle it. Too many winnable matches are thrown away.

Second, she needs to find a cure for those concentration lapses. I saw her matches in New York courtside and it's a little strange how in really good runs everything suddenly falls to the wayside.

It's a bit of a shame because at her best I think she can compete for a top 30 spot.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #124
country flag Kəv.

She should've played WTA this week.

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #125
country flag Kəv.

Mandy 75 *01

She led 5-3 first set (from when I saw it), luckily she closed the set out and it wasn't another US Open nightmare.

I just saw she just squandered some BP chances on Parmentier's serve.

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #126
country flag Kəv.

Last year in this tournament she beat Xu Yi-Fan (who she lost to last week ) in 3 then took Jarka to 3 sets.

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #127
country flag Kəv.

Parmentier has 6 aces, Mandy - 1
Parmentier 4 DF - Mandy - 3

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #128
country flag Kəv.

1-1

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #129
country flag Kəv.

1-2...

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #130
country flag Kəv.

75 36 00..

Mandy pick your act up NOW!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #131
country flag Kəv.

Just checked the scoreboard and now is 4-1 !!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #132
country flag Kəv.

Glad Mandy closed it out for a 75 36 63 win

Next round will face Radwanska or Czink.

I'd say both are pretty winnable Mandy!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #133
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Great to see some bouncebackability after dropping the secons set. Even against a good friend it is nice to keep the bragging rights (2-0).

It's at the end of the season when everybody else is half-dead differences can be made. So onwards and upwards !
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #134
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you need to take your opportunities if you are feeling fresh and opponents are not.

She will play Urszula. H2H is 1-1. Mandy won the most recent one at the French in 2011, 2 and 5. On the other hand Mandy lost 1 and 2 to 15-yr old Urszula back in 2006. So I guess Mandy improved more in the following 5 years than Ula .

Not sure which way this one goes- Urszula is in good form right now apparently.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #135
country flag TheFramer

Sitting in my office in Kirchberg, Letzebuerg following the liveticker i feel compelled to comment on the match.

I know U. Radwanska is no push-over but giving the match away like that is no good. In the first set Mandy won only 11 points on her own serve.

I commented earlier on Mandys mental setup, but this time i'm not going to blame her. Instead I blame ze german, her coach. Maybe he's the culprit not being able to prepare her with a proper gameplan. I don't know the guy but with the small amount of money he makes from Mandys game i don't see him as a top shelf coach.

This may all sound a bit negative, but believe me sharing an office with 4 people all from Luxembourg we only want the best for her.