Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #1141
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Eastbourne
Why not go to Holand...?

After it, Mandy will face the pressure of points.
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1142
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, I have no idea why Eastbourne

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #1143
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she might go to Biarritz as she's not playing Budapest or Palermo in that week

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1144
country flag Kəv.

Nurnberg MD
(1/wc)Jankovic v Rus
Larsson v Medina Garrigues
Minella v Pegula
Duque-Marino v (6)Dominguez-Lino

Should beat Pegula. Duque-Marino in good form, I think she might beat Dominguez. A half-dead Mandy took a seet of LDL so she could beat Lourdes but I think MDM might beat LDL.

Have to check Nurnberg altitude

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1145
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Mandy!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1146
country flag Kəv.

Bad Gastein: Elevation 1,002 m (3,287 ft)
Marrakech: Elevation 466 m (1,529 ft)
Nurnberg: Elevation 302 m (991 ft)

Elevation for Nurnberg not as high as Marrakech

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #1147
country flag Kəv.

I wonder who she will play doubles with, or if she even plays doubles.

She had a few friends in there, Goerges, Petkovic, Parmentier, Arvidsson

Elevation in Paris not so high... maybe why she lost

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1148
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

So she needs to start playing in tourneys with higher elevations??

Is Babos playing in Nurnberg??

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1149
country flag Kəv.

you can check Babos' schedule here http://babostimea.hu/
Shes in Birmingham this week.

Looks like they could play Eastbourne, Wimbledon, Bad Gastein and possibly Baku together.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1150
country flag Kəv.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Names to keep an eye on in the unseeded contingent are former Top 10 players Daniela Hantuchova and Flavia Pennetta, as well as Mandy Minella, who talked about the new venue before the draw.

"The organization is really good here, especially given it's the first year of the tournament being here," Minella said. "It's not easy to have everything done in the first year but it looks like they already have a lot of experience. It's going really great so far and I'm excited to play here in Marrakech this week."

How is the clay at the venue? "It's really fast because of the heat drying it really fast, and because the high altitude makes the ball fly a bit more," she said. "It depends on each player, but I like that."

And on her confidence going into the tournament? "I try to be well prepared," she said. "I just do my practice and all my stuff I have to do the best I can every day, and I hope the results will follow."
And it just happens her results come in places with high altitude such as Bad Gastein and Marrakesh

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1151
country flag Kəv.

Biarritz's altitude not so high though

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1152
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
you can check Babos' schedule here http://babostimea.hu/
Shes in Birmingham this week.

Looks like they could play Eastbourne, Wimbledon, Bad Gastein and possibly Baku together.
Not bad... They can play together these tournaments. Hope Babonella can get more titles together.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #1153
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Altitude is only one factor, there is also tempeture, humidity, court setup, balls, strings and tension.
Long Island is at sea level and Mandy usually does well at the US Open.

I only remember Mandy playing Jessica Pegula once, losing in Vancouver last year.
Jessica Pegula might be the WTA equivalent to Ernests Gulbis as her dad is extremely wealthy, including owning the NHL Buffalo Sabres.

If you have ever seen Mandy playing on low bouncing grass courts you would know that choosing Eastbourne or Den Bosch makes no difference whatsoever. But England is a nice place to visit.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #1154
country flag Kəv.

Yeh. She sucks in windy cold weather. I remember her saying that 'its not even tennis' when she plays in that

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1155
country flag Kəv.

On Friday played Bundesliga and lost to Zaniewska 63 57 10-12

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App