Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1081
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Try to avoid the bagel please Mandy.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #1082
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Broken again and down 0-3*
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1083
country flag Alycia.

0-4.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1084
country flag Alycia.

She won a game 1-4*
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #1085
country flag Alycia.

1-5.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1086
country flag Alycia.

Pfizemaier def Minella 7-5 6-1, no words.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1087
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Bye, useless as usual.
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1088
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

waste so good draw... my gosh...
come on in double games with babos.

R1 vs Chinese team Zheng Jie & Zhang Shuai
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #1089
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFramer View Post
I worry she is gonna be stuck losing to a noname outside on court faraway
I hate to quote myself, but this was exactly what i meant.

At least she avoided the bagel in the second. The stats suggest Pfizenmaier was the aggressor hitting 30 winners and 30 unforced errors.
(Winning the aggresive margin often means winning the match)
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #1090
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She was 7/39 in W/UE

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #1091
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 27th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #1092
country flag Kəv.

Still so depressed over that loss. It seems she always loses when shes put on court last. eg. USO '10 & '12, RG '13, AO '13, Marrakesh SF, Cagnes Sur Mer..

Still can't believe 7 Winners to 39 UE

Old May 27th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #1093
country flag Kəv.

Anyway I reckon Babonella can go very deep in the draw. Like a QF.

They could beat Zhang/Zheng as they've lost to Cibulkova/Niculescu 63 61 & Mladenovic/Voskoboeva 64 61 in both R1s.

Then the next round is Aoyama/Chang or Doi/Shvedova which should be routine wins.
Then in R3 is possibly Hlavackova/Hradecka who've been slumping all year

Old May 28th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #1094
country flag Kəv.

Old May 28th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #1095
country flag Kəv.

Petrova/Cabal v Minella/Peya

nice to see her playing mixed

Closed Thread