Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #1021
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #1022
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Maybe playing double in Rome? But without Babos, her double game is......
Old May 11th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #1023
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Since 2 top 20 wcs not used in Rome, first alt gets in and they give once to another. Since Mandy is half italian maybe?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1024
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit her name didn't pop up in draw.

Old May 11th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #1025
country flag Kəv.

I really hope she can somehow get a LE into Strasbourg or Brussels. Since her clay season has now been cut short.
But it doesn't look likely cause she was initially in Strasbourg but wd so I don't think..
http://www.quarterback.fr/images/sto...usesis2013.pdf

but here she is still on as MD Alt (i'm not sure if that means Q or MDO) but she has listed that shes not going to Brussels or Strasbourg on her FB, also its listed as her Priority 2
I would think that she is MDO for both as she doesn't want to play Q before RG.

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #1026
country flag Kəv.

Mandy Minella
5 hours ago via mobile
Lost yesterday in the quarterfinal against Estrella Cabeza Candela,64 62.
A big thanks to the very special hotel '' Les terrasses du soleil'' where i stayed during this week and had an amazing time.
Now off to Rome for doubles only.

-----

So doubles only, hope she gets a good partner.

Old May 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1027
country flag Kəv.

Doubles with Jules Goerges play against JJ/Lucic R1

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1028
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Julia and Mandy. Eye-candy doubles team .
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1029
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Julia and Mandy will be an amazing team.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #1030

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Hope they can stay longer on the court... So beautiful group!
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1031

46 16 lost the match...
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #1032
country flag Kəv.

Expected..

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1033
country flag Kəv.

Mandy in Katowice

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #1034
country flag Kəv.

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 17h
Sitting at the hairdresser. discussing what we should do to my hair?���� what should i do?

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 15h
Did nothing special guys,maybe the next time i ll do something crazyyyyyy.��������

---

thank god she didn't do anything crazy!

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #1035
country flag Kəv.

She uploaded some pics from Cagnes onto her fb

she's always playing with her strings