Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #1006
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy Minella
3 hours ago via mobile
Won today against Myrtille Georges 26 62 62.not happy with my game but i have a chance to make it better in the quarterfinal against Estrella Cabeza Candela on friday.

so after the Cabeza match she will go to Rme either if she loses or wins?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1007
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #1008
country flag Kəv.

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1009
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Maybe she likes the tournament so much that she skips Rome?!
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1010
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Do you think Mandy has it in her to tank a match? It is a dangerous road to take and I don't think she will.

If she wins friday, then withdraws and plays Rome Q on saturday, she will probably find herself on the receiving end on a fine.

Anyway, she will better off taking everything she can get from this tournament. Rome is big tournament and nobody knows what the future brings and if she can get anything out of it pointwise.
If she miss Rome maybe a late entry to Strasbourg or Brussels is an option.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1011
country flag Kəv.

Hm.. If she beats Cabeza then her Sf is on Sat meaning unable to play Rome. I remember a situation last year where she played a tourney (Biarrtiz??) then only played doubles in Den Bosch..

Edit: the tourney was Bad Gastein

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1012
country flag Kəv.

Or maybe if she beats Cabeza then loses SF she may get her Q match postponed a day?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1013
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Only last month she missed Osprey playing doubles in Miami.

Unfortunately the rules are pretty clear.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1014
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

I really hope she could play well here... Come on!!!
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #1015
country flag Kəv.

I'm thinking that if she wins today then she will only play Rome in doubles but Timea is not there..

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #1016
country flag Kəv.

Great, her match is last on court again

Heres an interview of her in Cagnes
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200862168623768

Old May 10th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1017
country flag Kəv.

Mandy hasn't won any singles title above 25k so I guess if she reaches SF she will try to win it it could give more rankings points then having to qualify for Rome, then maybe bombing out in R1 since its such a good field there.

Old May 10th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #1018
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Great, her match is last on court again

Heres an interview of her in Cagnes
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200862168623768
Interviewed by Camille Pin! Camille and Mandy .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1019
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

She won play rome,she is not in Q draw

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1020
country flag Kəv.

She lost 64 62 and she's not in Rome