Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:55 PM   #541
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

Well done!

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #542
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Second set, spaniards leading 5-4, scores 40 all, set point. Babos has just aced Parra-Santonja on the backhand.
Yet on deciding point Parra-Santonja choose to receive, apparently convinced she knows where the serve is coming as she covers the T-line massively. The serve to the backhand is unreturnable. 5 all.

To me that was the point that settled the match in favor of Babos/Minella. You never know about them match breakers. I also think it was a big misjudgement on the Parra-Santonja side.
TheFramer is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:20 PM   #543
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

63 75

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:57 AM   #544
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

They play Krunic/Jankovic next. What a great opportunity to reach the final

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:59 AM   #545
country flag Kəv.

Mandy is put on Court 1 at 11AM
Then Doubles NB 2:00PM on Center

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:51 AM   #546
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Come on! Mandy
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:55 AM   #547
country flag Kəv.

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:57 AM   #548
country flag Kəv.

Mandy Minella
12 hours ago
We re through to the semifinals beating Parra Santonja/Ferrer Suarez in straight sets 63 75.
Tomorrow i ll play my quarterfinal in singles against Teliana Pereira.

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:26 AM   #549
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post

is it me, or is Mandy starting to look older in pics now hopefully its just an on court pic thats terrible.
And the dress doesn't fit her well either

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #550
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy down 1:6 *0:2 - opposite from yesterday

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:05 PM   #551
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Mandy
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:28 PM   #552
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Gawdon Bennett !!! Outgunned, outplayed,... just out. That's gonna sting a bit.
TheFramer is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #553
country flag Kəv.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM   #554
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

ohhh Mandy :/

Good Luck in the Final for Teli!
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:30 PM   #555
country flag Kəv.

Minella/Babos v Jankovic/Krunic 63 20* keep it up girls!

Closed Thread