Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #526
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella
Work done for today. pic.twitter.com/o2hITu5B

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #527
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy is the favorite on most betting sites

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #528
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Minella took the first set 6-1
And now she breaks to love and leads *1-0 in the second
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #529
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy is playing great so far

Please stay focused!

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #530
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Here we choke again. This time from 2:0* to 2:3

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #531
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

6-1 6-4
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #532
country flag Drimal

Great match from Mandy

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #533
country flag Kəv.

Awesome

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #534
country flag Kəv.

Mandy will play Teliana Pereira in the QF who had a 3hour match against Cornet today

In doubles she and Babos will take on Ferrer Suarez and Parra Santonja

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:32 AM   #535
country flag Kəv.

Awesome this win will take Mandy to 91 and I don't really think Mandy has to defend anything until Bad Gastein and Biarritz.
And now what a great chance against Pereira to make the Semis! If Mandy wins the match her ranking will move back to around 82. And now the draw has opened up massively for her!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:34 AM   #536
country flag Kəv.

The early betting odds show Pereira currently as favorite.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM   #537
country flag Drimal

Pereira has won 3 25k tournaments on clay last season so she could be tricky. Saw her match against Cornet and she was getting quite some free points with her serve but struggled also to reach dropshots.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM   #538
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

Mandy vs. teli... my broken heart today.
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:48 PM   #539
country flag Alycia.

4 sps saved

5-5.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:54 PM   #540
country flag Alycia.

They won 6-3 7-5
Closed Thread