Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 336 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #5026
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Hope much but do not expect
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 03:09 AM   #5027
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

oops what am I saying. Thought USO started in Monday and she was in MD too early for me.

So she'll have a couple days then. Qualies start on what day?

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #5028
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I think qualies start on Tuesday.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #5029
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
(12)Mandy Minella v Kateryna Kozlova
Heidi El Tabakh v (wc)Samantha Crawford
Daria Gavrilova v Tadeja Majeric
Yung-Jan Chan v (17)Lourdes Dominguez Lino

This is a very nice draw for Mandy, she avoided some very tough players.

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #5030
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
This is a big chance for her, please use it!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 04:07 AM   #5031
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw for her. Please get to the MD, Mandy!! GL!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 08:51 AM   #5032
country flag Kəv.

She will play her first round on Wednesday

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #5033
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

It could have been worse, but Kozlova is not an easy opponent. She won the $50K in Versmold in July, beating Ulla Radwanska and Dinah Pfitzenmeier among others. On clay.

Her results on hardcourt since then have been much more modest

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100129328

They have never played each other before.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #5034
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
It could have been worse, but Kozlova is not an easy opponent. She won the $50K in Versmold in July, beating Ulla Radwanska and Dinah Pfitzenmeier among others. On clay.

Her results on hardcourt since then have been much more modest

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100129328

They have never played each other before.
I agree, not an easy opponent....I saw KK her at the Wimbledon qualies when she reached the final round. She is very steady.....Crawford seems to blow hot and cold.....keeping fingers crossed for Mandy. If she makes R3 I think she will beat Lourdes.....
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #5035
country flag Kəv.

http://instagram.com/p/r3ESU9CPvi/

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #5036
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck sexy Mandy, bring again the USO magic!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #5037
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Mandy!

It's time to get back into top 100.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #5038
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandy is scheduled for Wednesday, the last match on Court 6 (after Bozoljac - Fucsovics)
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 03:04 AM   #5039
country flag Kəv.

That is pretty crap timing for me, when I wake up they are only 3/4 through the matches and I have to go to school and don't come home til 4

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #5040
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Good luck Mandy.....
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread