Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 333 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #4981
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
After 24 down in the first set she made 10 games in a row!

I made some stats, will post it later! Very well done Mandy, the score looks easier than it was!
Pleased MM won, now the QF vs Yuliya.

They spent quite a lot of time together in China, will be an interesting match up
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #4982
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Pleased MM won, now the QF vs Yuliya.

They spent quite a lot of time together in China, will be an interesting match up
I think Mandy has to improve if she wants to win it but will be interesting anyway for both.

I wrote a small report of the match. Scoreline was 64 60 for Mandy.

Before getting the (deserved) win Mandy had to fight hard.
Badosa was indeed that talented young player that she was supposed to be.
In the first games of the first set she was definitely the better player. She hits many winners especially by her FH. Mandy had problems to find into the match. Her backhand often gets too short and Badosa could attack successfully. While Mandy barely hits any winner she made 13 Ues in the first set. Thanks god her serve was working well. She hits no aces but 9 service winners in the first set that helps her to stay alive against an opponent who was playing really strong at this time of the match. Mandy had just 2 FH winners in the first set but she forced 8 errors by her oppenent.

The longer the match the better the groundstrokes by Mandy as Badosa lost her consistence more and more in the same time. The turn around was at 2/3* in the first set when Mandy started to play more aggressively (as I remarked in the live chat). At this time she had her first BP, couldnt use it but was playing then more and more aggressively, gaining confidence and was dominating more and more as her oppenent lost her confidence in the same way. Till 4/2* Badosa hitted barely an UE but when the first set finished she had already 14 Ues plus 3 Dfs.

In the second set Badosa was all over the place while Mandy plays very solidly with a good power control like we know it from her. She hits not many winners but forced some errors (totally 6 in the second set) and provoked also many Ues by her aggressive game play so that Badosa gets more and more clueless what to do.

The stats: MM-PBG
FH winner 5-10
BH winner 1-4
Service winner 12-3
Volleys 1-0
Aces 1-1
Forced errors 14-3 (counted as points)
UE 16-22
DF 1-5
Total 61-38
net approaches successful 1-0 (smash by Mandy)
net approaches failed 0-1 (UE by Badosa)

All in all I would say it was a solid performance by Mandy (tbh also due to an opponent who gets more and more worse). She was starting poorly into the match but was fighting back then and getting more and more consistent without playing brilliantly.

If anybody else has seen it please comment
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #4983
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Very interesting, thank you
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 03:20 AM   #4984
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy GL in the quarters!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #4985
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

her match will start soon
http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...405574830.html

good luck Mandy and to Yuliya for David

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #4986
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Shes started well. Playing very aggressive and clean breaks

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #4987
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Good start for Mandy
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #4988
country flag Kəv.

serving great too

edit: she DFs

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #4989
country flag Kəv.

broken back..

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #4990
country flag Kəv.

breaks back

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #4991
country flag Kəv.

BH not so great today

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #4992
country flag Kəv.

31*

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #4993
country flag Bino

I check out a tennis stats app today so I cannot post that much as usual

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #4994
country flag Kəv.

Mandy serving at *3-4 30-30 and it starts raining pretty heavily. Both players run off court

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #4995
country flag Kəv.

The court is now all soaked after 30secs of rain

Closed Thread