Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 331 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #4951
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Yulia played really solidly as far as I watched it.
I've never seen a 25k on bet365
I was really surprised coz I thought they would only show wta events there.
So thanks for your hint.

I really hope that Mandy can find her form. When she won in Essen she had a difficult first round as well against a top 500 player.

Hope she'll be scheduled tomorrow on court 1 or 2. Ive not seen her for a long time now.

Thanks for the information re Yuliya, glad she played a solid match..

Pleased MM won
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #4952
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Tough win.
Good luck next round!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #4953
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #4954
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Tomorrow third after 10 on court 2 that has been streamed today

She plays Paula Badosa Gibert who is WTA 486, 16 years old. Watched some points of her today's match. Should be doable for Mandy!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:37 PM   #4955
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Tough one, she's a young talent

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #4956
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Do you know her better, Kev? Today she was playing not that impressively but atm every match is difficult for Mandy.
64 points in the ranking with 16years are not bad anyway.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #4957
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
No I've just seen some her results. She is 9th in junior rankings and reached QF in Wimbledon and RG but she performs well on clay though dunno about hard

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:17 PM   #4958
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Mandy is playing right now.

Down a break in the first set. 1:2*
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #4959
country flag Bino

Mandy is break down, it's going to be tough, Badosa is playing well so far.
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #4960
country flag Bino

23*

Too many UE so far. But some good winners by Badosa to be honest.
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #4961
country flag Bino

Mandy starts to play more aggressively but still not consistent enough!
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #4962
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Come on MM
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #4963
country flag Bino

34*
Some good service winners and a good smash! Come on now!!!
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #4964
country flag Bino

Breaks finally back!!!
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #4965
country flag Bino

More UE now by Badosa!
Closed Thread