Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 330 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #4936
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
David on 365 I just watched the set point of Yuliya!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #4937
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy won first set 62!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #4938
country flag Bino

Live score of the Mandy match is frozen after first set.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #4939
country flag Bino

Mandy break down 23* in the second set.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #4940
country flag Bino

Breaks back for 3/3

This is unfortunate there a two streamed courts, Mandy is the first seed and even though she's not on stream!

Two GPS for 4/3
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #4941
country flag Bino

Wasted it: (
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #4942
country flag Bino

Got the hold but the match seems to be tougher than I thought!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #4943
country flag Bino

Lol, I heard the umpire in the stream that Mandy holds for 5/4 before the score was showing: )
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:50 AM   #4944
country flag Bino

Tough hold by Mandy for 6/5 lead. I heard Bowtell complain harshly in the background.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #4945
country flag Bino

It's raining, I'm not sure about the score. Tiebreak, first the score shows a 5/2 lead then suddenly 4/4. Now interrupted at 5/4* for Mandy!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #4946
country flag Bino

She lost the tiebreak 57
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #4947
country flag Bino

Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Got the break for *21

Come on now Mandy!!!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #4948
country flag Bino

But so close in three! 62 67(5) 62

She's obviously still not in form but was fighting really tough. I could hear her voice in the stream.

A win is a win!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #4949
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
David on 365 I just watched the set point of Yuliya!

A good win, 61 61

Pleased Mandy came back to win
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #4950
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post

A good win, 61 61

Pleased Mandy came back to win
Yulia played really solidly as far as I watched it.
I've never seen a 25k on bet365
I was really surprised coz I thought they would only show wta events there.
So thanks for your hint.

I really hope that Mandy can find her form. When she won in Essen she had a difficult first round as well against a top 500 player.

Hope she'll be scheduled tomorrow on court 1 or 2. Ive not seen her for a long time now.
Closed Thread