Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #4921
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Have found some informations about Amy Bowtell, she's a tall player with a big serve but seems not to be that consistent. Plus she isn't in a good form atm.

Have never seen her play.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #4922
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Hope Mandy can meet Yuliya in QF.
It's good for Mandy to prepare US Open.
Good luck...
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #4923
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Have found some informations about Amy Bowtell, she's a tall player with a big serve but seems not to be that consistent. Plus she isn't in a good form atm.

Have never seen her play.
She has a great serve and forehand, but her backhand and movement are poor...but she is our biggest hope, so I'm torn between her and Mandy.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 04:24 AM   #4924
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #4925
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
But the draw seems a bit tougher for Yuliya than for Mandy in my view.

Mandy usually doesn't play doubles on 25k level. And yeah it's the right decision.
Yes tougher, only section which doesn't have a WC or q in it, but certainly winnable ....
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #4926
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandy is playing this morning (10 AM local time, GMT, i.e. half an hour after this post), on the central court. It doesn't look like there is a stream for Woking.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #4927
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She's a 3/0 lead

I cannot believe that there's no stream. Every 25k tournament in Germany has a stream why they don't do it here?
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #4928
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Tbh we have taken stream for granted. We are even lucky to have stream for some ITFS as like 5 years ago we didn't even have livescore.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #4929
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Live score on the ITF site is working (but other tennis score sites are not). Mandy is 4:0 up.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #4930

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
She's a 3/0 lead

I cannot believe that there's no stream. Every 25k tournament in Germany has a stream why they don't do it here?
I think the stream is only for centre court.

At least Mandy and Amy are on 365.

Yuliya and Pemra's matches have disappeared!! Pemra was 02 down b4 it went,,.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #4931
country flag Bino

Lost 2 games in a row, still a 4/2 lead. Please no choke this time!

They have a stream on center court?
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #4932

Any chance of Hijacking MM's page and updating Yuliya and Pemra alongside MM please?!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #4933

Quote:
Lost 2 games in a row, still a 4/2 lead. Please no choke this time!

They have a stream on center court?
Actually it is a 365 stream....

Come on MM....
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #4934
country flag Bino

Yuliya has a 5/1 lead.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #4935

Quote:
Yuliya has a 5/1 lead.

Thank you Bino v much....Mandy now 52
Closed Thread