Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:04 PM   #4876
country flag Bino

Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Better to have some hard court warmup instead of Bogota

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yes for sure. Maybe the Istanbul/Nanchang schedule was not the best idea but of course good for SurfingPikachu.

Lets hope she will get some matches in Woking.

Close set vs. Bencic. She lost 46, wasted several chances but is fully competitive. Thats the important thing for me.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:11 PM   #4877
country flag Bino

Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future Bino has a brilliant future

Mandy got a break back for 11* in second set.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:38 PM   #4878
country flag Bino

She has 5/4* lead now.

So well done!
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:46 PM   #4879
country flag Bino

56*

Hope she can fight back once more.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:50 PM   #4880
country flag Bino

Yeah Mandy!!! Saved one MP for deuce!!!
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:52 PM   #4881
country flag Bino

Breaks back! 66!
Tiebreak!

Very well done!!!
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 01:06 PM   #4882
country flag Bino

Finally she lost 46 67(5) to Bencic.

She was 3/5 down in the TB comes back to 5/5 but then 5/7.

Good scoreline though especially if you respect the circumstances that she played on Hard Court in a different time zone last week. She can really be satisfied. So close to get the third set here.

Later we may see her in the doubles.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 02:34 PM   #4883
country flag Bino

She'll play doubles with Stephanie Foretz vs. Zuzana Kucova/M. Camerin.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 03:23 PM   #4884
country flag Bino

They won first set 6/3, now lead *3-0 2 breaks ahead.

But for the team it is useless, they cant win it anymore coz 04 down.

So its quite unlikely that Neuchatel will reach the final. Maybe good for Mandy so she gets more time to rest btw. to get used to HC in Woking.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 03:49 PM   #4885
country flag Bino

They choked it but saved SP for 55*
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 03:53 PM   #4886
country flag Bino

Serving for match now at *65
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 04:16 PM   #4887
country flag Bino

Finally they won 63 67(3) 10-4

Well done girls

Its a good attitude to fight it out although the team has already lost.

Locarno/Neuchatel 4/2 is the final score.

Btw. Locarno is a nice place hope Mandy will enjoy it and relax a bit.
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 11:50 AM   #4888
country flag Bino

Mandy
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 11:57 AM   #4889
country flag Bino

She won her #1 singles match 62 60 vs Naydenova (WTA 315).

Well done Mandy!

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 11:59 AM   #4890
country flag Bino

And she leads in doubles with Foretz 41 against Naydenova/Übelhör!!!
Closed Thread