Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 09:07 AM   #4861
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy might be playing Magda Linette today if she already plays.

Other possible opponents are Feuerstein or Golubic.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #4862
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Match still suspended. Parmentier, Brianti or Mandy will be playing on #1 for Neuchatel.
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #4863
country flag Bino

Mandy definitely won't play today in singles. Her team is 0/2 down, Brianti plays the #1 match vs. Feuerstein.

Reaonable not to play so she has some time to recover from her China trip.

Next date maybe the day after tomorrow.
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #4864
country flag Bino

No chance for Neuchatel without Mandy: They lost 2/4 to Lausanne.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 12:44 PM   #4865
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Really hope she can recover her fitness these two weeks.
Then do enough warming up to prepare US Open. GL to her!
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #4866
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

After US Open, Mandy will play Tashkent. She is in MD list.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:02 PM   #4867
country flag Bino

Mandy has started her match vs. Bencic right now. This is a real challenge for her!!!

Her team is already 0/2 down.

She lost her first service game after wasting GP.

01*

http://www.tennisscores.de/livescore...ivescorer.html
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:12 PM   #4868
country flag Bino

The score suddenly shows *22

Seems to be a close match so far.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:18 PM   #4869
country flag Bino

No idea whats going on now. Match seems to be interrupted at 2/2.

Edit: score was a bit crazy. Mandy 12* down.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:32 PM   #4870
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she will play 25k Woking as a warmup event for USO

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:37 PM   #4871
country flag Bino

Score is frozen at 12*

Yeah Woking. Hmm clay to hard to clay to hard ..
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:38 PM   #4872
country flag Bino

For some reason the score is not going on. Dont hope there is an injury.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:40 PM   #4873
country flag Bino

Mandy now *13 down.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:42 PM   #4874
country flag Bino

Quick hold for Mandy 23* 15/15

Come on!!!
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:46 PM   #4875
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Score is frozen at 12*

Yeah Woking. Hmm clay to hard to clay to hard ..
Better to have some hard court warmup instead of Bogota

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread