Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 324 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #4846
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Couldnt use 3 BPs at 45* 40/0 !!!

Lost 4 points in a row and the match
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #4847
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Yuliya made many mistakes... She is upset now.
Did she play better after getting upset? Lost 67 46, 0/6 on break points in set 2 ....pity
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #4848
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Aw damn

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #4849

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliandy didn't seem to fire up today....close match but the big points went to their opponents....

How was Yuliya serving? Mandy's backhand?

Keep dry...
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #4850
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy will next play Swiss Interclubs NLA for TC Mail Neuchatel. Also with her in the team are Pauline Parmentier, Iryna Buryachok, Alberta Brianti, Julie Coin, Stéphanie Foretz Gaçon, Margalita Chakhnashvili, Conny Perrin, Tess Sugnaux, Imane Maelle Kocher, Sandy Marti and Margaux Deagostini.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #4851
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Do you know when this event will be starting, burn?
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #4852
country flag Bino

Have found it:

1 29 Juli Grasshopper ZH Hörnli Kreuzlingen
1 29 Juli Luzern Lido Locarno
1 29 Juli Stade-Lausanne Mail NE
2 31 Juli Grasshopper ZH Luzern Lido
2 31 Juli Locarno Mail NE
2 31 Juli Hörnli Kreuzlingen Stade-Lausanne
3 2 August Grasshopper ZH Stade-Lausanne
3 2 August Luzern Lido Mail NE
3 2 August Hörnli Kreuzlingen Locarno
4 3 August Stade-Lausanne Luzern Lido
4 3 August Mail NE Hörnli Kreuzlingen
4 3 August Locarno Grasshopper ZH
5 5 August Stade-Lausanne Locarno
5 5 August Mail NE Grasshopper ZH
5 5 August Hörnli Kreuzlingen Luzern Lid

So in 4 days she has to play in Europe.
After the interclubs she has one week off to August 11.
Then she will play Woking August 11-18
In the following week USO qualies will be starting.
Is it right so far?

Its a tough schedule once more for her.
Hope for her she will get it well done.

Edit: Realise that the final round will be at August 9/10. Mail NE is defending champion so Mandy has probably to play there.

Last edited by Bino : Jul 25th, 2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #4853
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

I have arrived home now. I just saw some parts of the match.

Before the first set 2-2, they were playing in the 3rd court.
Everything was OK. I think it was just a start, so they may not be in form.

Then it rained heavily. I talked and had a rest with my friend.
When I opened WTA/ATP live, I realized their match were moved in the indoor court.
Indoor courts have no seats. So we were not allowed to enter.
So I went upstairs to watch their game. At this time, they lost their tiebreak.

The second set, I saw the match.
Group Chuang always played the ball to Mandy's backhand. It worked well.
Mandy's backhand was out of form again today...
Yuliya's state was worse. So many return hitting were out.
And her volley didn't work well, either.
She used some topspin to adjust herself, but the opponent returned winners directly.
She said something to herself, but it didn't work.

Honestly, Mandy's state was great except her banckhand.
Her forehand hitting was heavy and powerful. Group Chuang can't play against at all.
It was a little pity they couldn't go ahead.

Good luck to her next season.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #4854
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Upstairs, I saw the match out of the building through glass.

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #4855

Thank you, all best wishes
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #4856
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Mandy does not have to play all matches. Many, especially top players, play only one or two matches for their club.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #4857
country flag Bino

Thank you SurfingPikachu! Good to see Mandy was in a good state and her forehand is working well but I'm a bit worried about her backhand! I guess the reason might be that the courts in Nanchang are quite fast so Mandy is a bit late for hitting her backhand? Hope she gets control over this.

What a construction with the glass top! It must be very hot inside.

Hope you can enjoy the tournament though without Mandy's playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Well, Mandy does not have to play all matches. Many, especially top players, play only one or two matches for their club.
OK let's wait when she will play. There will be a live score at tennis ticker. I think she will enjoy to play there coz she likes it to play in a team with her friend Parmentier. But of course the change to clay isn't optimal to get used to hard court. Hope for some wins though
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 02:36 AM   #4858
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

But she likes fast courts like Bogota and NY because she can hide her backhand

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #4859
country flag Bino

On clay her backhand was working better though. I just think she needs some time and matches to get used to hard courts. Remember the match against Stephens, backhand was not only just hidden.
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #4860
country flag Bino

Plus the main reason is her physical state that wasn't at its best in Nanchang. But to play a solid BH she must be fit.
Closed Thread