Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 318 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 01:58 PM   #4756
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
When the match ends, I will upload some pics these days.
Come on to both!
Thank you!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:07 PM   #4757
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

62 62. Congrats to both!!!
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:07 PM   #4758
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
After wasting some match points they finally win 62 62

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:08 PM   #4759

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday's single match.

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:12 PM   #4760

Today's training with Yuliya.

Changing the court to train.

Mandy trained volley alone.

Yuliya trained with her coach.

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:14 PM   #4761

Today's match pics.

Rainy moment.

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:16 PM   #4762

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Today's training with Yuliya.

Changing the court to train.

Mandy trained volley alone.

Yuliya trained with her coach.

Thank you!
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:23 PM   #4763

That's ok. My pleasure.
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:23 PM   #4764
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:51 PM   #4765
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Awesome pics! Mandy and Yuliya had obviously much fun on the court. Happy to see this thanks a lot surfingPikachu
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 03:37 PM   #4766

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Awesome pics! Mandy and Yuliya had obviously much fun on the court. Happy to see this thanks a lot surfingPikachu
Yes very happy to see them looking like they are having fun and enjoying themselves...I am hoping they can win the title here
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 05:27 PM   #4767

The schedule is out.
Their match will be the last match in the center court.
Maybe I won't watch it. It will be too late when the match ends.
And it is possible to rain tomorrow. The match may be the same as today.
It will be in the indoor court.
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 06:30 PM   #4768
country flag Bino

Center court means that their match will be streamed. It'll be starting not before 7.30 pm I guess.

Hope they can do well when opponents will be even stronger.

Go Yuliandy!
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:02 PM   #4769

Yuliandy will win
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #4770

It is still raining now.
I think the match will be moved in the indoor court again or delay to tomorrow.
The sky is so grey, I think the rain won't stop today.