Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 312 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #4666
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
What all women do, she bought shoes

http://instagram.com/p/qZbiJoCPr6/
Yeah Mandy, getting distracted a bit is good for her.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:47 AM   #4667
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy

GL in doubles with Stefi!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #4668
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
GL in doubles with Stefi!!
Mandy will play fourth after 11 am after rest on court one.

In my opinion she's a bit overplayed. She had 13 singles matches and 4 in doubles within the last three weeks.

Of course I wish her all the best for her doubles but if it doesn't work this wouldn't be a drama.

I hope she will be getting used to HC till Nanchang is starting for this tournament might be a good chance for her as far as she will be seeded there.

I wouldn't give too much on her loss against Jabeur. She had to cope with some difficult circumstances and she isn't a machine. Many players would've withdrawn by this.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #4669
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She shouldve played Båstad instead or taken a week off

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #4670
country flag Bino

Would've been maybe the better options but I think she wanted to change to HC so she didn't choose Bastad.

Anyway they lost their doubles today 67 (2) 26 so Mandy has now a bit time till her next match.

Btw her doubles match was streamed but I could just watch the last service game Mandy lost

But it's not a drama! Hope she gets her energy level refilled now.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:50 PM   #4671
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the clay would've been a better choice this week, but we'll never know.

Mandy Rest up and GL in Nanchang!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #4672
country flag Bino

The field in Nanchang is completed by Peng and Zheng so Mandy still should be seeded 7th for the QF.

I hope she'll find her rhythm till then. She should go there as fast as possible to get acclimated having an advantage compared to other players.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 09:36 AM   #4673
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
125K Main Draw:

(1/wc)Peng v Han
Kremen v Tanaka
Q v Lertcheewakarn
Q.Wang v (7)Morita

(3)Doi v Jakupovic
Zhu v Jang
Q v Xu
Honcova v (6)S.Zheng

(5)Minella v Mrdeza
(wc)Y.Wang v Q
Melnikova v Barbieri
(wc)W.Zheng v (4)Kumkkhum

(8)Beygelzimer v L.Zhang
Raina v Q
Duan v Kolar
F.Liu v (2/wc)J.Zheng

Hmm.. Mrdeža.. she's a pusher last time I heard & saw. I hope Mandy can get through it, she never does well in China though

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #4674
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

I am looking at Mandy's training now.
But she is training with Mrdeza...
Mandy is in a good state. Forehand is better.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 10:14 AM   #4675
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
I am looking at Mandy's training now.
But she is training with Mrdeza...
Mandy is in a good state. Forehand is better.
Oh great would be nice if you could keep us posted. Do you watch her at the moment? Happy to see that she's already there to get used to surroundings/surface.

Mrdeza hasn't played well the last weeks Mandy should get through at least to the QF.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #4676

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely I will keep posting

Mandy joined the today's MD meeting, then she trained on the court.

I saw her train for about 45 minutes. Very hot. But I think she feels good now.

She played a set with Mrdeza. Mandy won.

Practice is just practice. Hope she can play well in the MD match.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #4677
country flag Kəv.

I often find it odd when the players train with their opponent before their match, they do that a lot in doubles at AO or juniors. i see like some players practicing and then i'm like, wait aren't they supposed to play each other in a couple of hours

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #4678

Today's pics.

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #4679

Training.

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #4680
country flag Bino

Looks like Mandy made the draw?

Training with her first round opponent seems a bit odd yeah
but either good to see that she was winning the practice set though. In my view it's better for her to play a pusher than a basher.

Thanks surfingPikachu for pics and insights. Mandy looks very relaxed let's hope the best! Wish you a nice week with Mandy
Closed Thread