Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #4546
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She had retired in Middelburg so this comes not so surprisingly.

The quali field isn't that strong, should be no problem for Mandy.

They have now six quali spots in MD so I think we get two lucky losers automatically.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:04 AM   #4547
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I would be interested if there's a live cam in Biarritz but I think there never is a cam at the large French itf events, why ever!

But if you have a link please post it here
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #4548
country flag Bino

Mandy plays with Laura Thorpe doubles in Biarritz!

Great! Laura played so well in Roehampton! They are first seeded

This is a dream doubles combination!
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #4549
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #4550
country flag Bino

She'll play LL Amanda Carreras from Gibraltar, WTA 425.

Don't know that girl but shouldn't be a problem for Mandy!
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #4551
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hate that she has to play Amanda...

Amanda loves the clay, but like you said, Mandy shouldn't have a problem getting the win.

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #4552
country flag Bino

Have you ever seen her play, gooudinUSA?
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #4553
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

A picture of Mandy with Pauline Parmentier has been posted on the tournament Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #4554
country flag Bino

They both look kinda ambitious

Mandy tomorrow on center court at 10.30 pm, doubles with Laura later in the afternoon TBA after rest.

Won't be able to follow steadily coz on the road!

Anyway Mandy, the early bird catches the worm, once more

Last edited by Bino : Jul 7th, 2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #4555
country flag Bino

Quick first hold
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #4556
country flag Bino

*2/2

Come on Mandy!
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #4557
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Mandy...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #4558
country flag Bino

Mandy got broken! Keep cool, please! 34*
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:07 AM   #4559
country flag Bino

Breaks back. Well done!!!
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #4560
country flag Bino

Tough hold! So well done Mandy