Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 08:38 AM   #4366
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeh Swiss League... didn't she play that last year as well?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 08:54 AM   #4367
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Yes as far as I remember she did. But I don't know when it was but it was not far before the USO.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:11 AM   #4368
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
But anyway Tim said she'll be playing there.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:30 AM   #4369
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't make sense to go from Clay to Hard to Clay then to hard. Unless Swiss Interclubs is on Hard (which I doubt)

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:42 AM   #4370
country flag Bino

I think they have to consider financial issues as well.

They probably go indoors if weather conditions will force them but normally they play on clay.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:04 AM   #4371
country flag Bino

But if you respect the field in Nanchang it's not a bad idea to play this event. Mandy should be seeded there and so it's a good chance for her to win first time a WTA event or to get at least a good result!
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:44 PM   #4372
country flag Bino

Anybody awake?

Mandy had *20 lead but got broken then

21* now

no wrong but BP
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:45 PM   #4373
country flag Bino

Saved it *20 40/40
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:48 PM   #4374
country flag Bino

She's fighting, has a 30* lead now!!!
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:50 PM   #4375
country flag Kəv.

Go Mandy

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:52 PM   #4376
country flag Bino

LDL holds *31
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:53 PM   #4377
country flag Bino

I hope so much that she can rely on her serve!
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:54 PM   #4378
country flag Bino

She can!!!

41* hold!!!
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:56 PM   #4379
country flag Kəv.

Last time she won the 1st set easily against LDL she only won 1 game after that

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:58 PM   #4380
country flag Bino

Really? But she doesn't need to repeat this!

At the moment so great, *51 lead
Closed Thread