Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #4321
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Now she has to hold! Come on!!!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #4322
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Oh sorry Mandy

But what will you do? She was all giving she had, Witthöft was playing well when it got close and Mandy today made too many errors!

But now she's on a practice court and makes some analyses with her coach!

Come on!
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #4323
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

-She received a QWC into 100k Contrexeville next week.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #4324
country flag Bino

Cannot report yet, sorry! It's just that harsh! But will come
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #4325
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Bad luck Mandy

Wait why QWC for Contrexeville what happen to Versmold

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:41 AM   #4326
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Contrexeville

(1/WC)Mandy Minella v BYE
Svetlana Patakhonova v Claudia Coppola
(WC)Priscilla Heise v BYE
(5)Arabela Fernandez Rabener v BYE

Should have 0 problems..

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #4327
country flag Bino

Mandy plays Claudia Coppola (WTA 1130) who won 61 62. She's 19 years old, does barely have any itf experience, this year just one loss/ret. vs Cazeaux.

After this likely Rabener (WTA 520) who has a current year win loss relation of 12/9.

Versmold was just an option if Contrexeville wouldn't have worked. Contrexeville is closer to their home so they prefer it.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #4328
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

And Contrex is a $100K tournament, while Wesmold is just $50K. But with 12 Top100 players, this will be very tough.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 10:44 PM   #4329
country flag Bino

Yes, more money too! The field is quite tough, of course, but on the other hand it's a good sign for it shows that Mandy is confident enough to take this challenge. All in all it's important for Mandy to raise the level of tournaments. She needs some Top 100 wins to build up her confidence furthermore. So it's maybe not the worst idea to play Contrexeville. But if you compare it it's way tougher than Versmold. She has to calculate a Top 100 opponent already in the first round.

Last edited by Bino : Jun 29th, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:42 AM   #4330
country flag Bino

A few words to her match against Witthöft, although she lost it she was playing really well but Witthöft was surprisingly consistent. The crucial point was at *54 15/0. There was a replayed point and Witthöft was very annoyed because she felt herself unfairly treated after an overruling by the umpire. If Mandy had won this replayed point she would have won the whole match too because Witthöft would have been demoralized then.
I had the impression that Mandy was dominating many rallies but often she couldn't finish the point. She made a few unforced errors too much, especially at the beginning and at the end of the match. Some circumstances were against Mandy btw Carina could handle it better. So it was raining in the first set and Mandy was seemingly disturbed by this more than her opponent. When she was serving for the match the sun came out of the blue and dazzled Mandy.

In spite of the loss I loved the way Mandy was playing. She was hitting some nice, well prepared winners and was fighting all the time coming back from break down twice in the final set.

Witthöft on the other hand was definitely playing better than her ranking so Mandy shouldn't be too sad.

Tim told me afterwards that Mandy stays as long as possible in Europe and won't play US tournaments before the USO. She probably will also play the Swiss league.
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #4331
country flag Bino

Mandy will be playing in about 2 hours, 11 am.
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #4332
country flag Bino

After 25 min 51 lead for Mandy
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #4333
country flag Bino

61 30
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #4334
country flag Bino

61 50*
46/19 total points
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #4335
country flag Kəv.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Closed Thread