Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 278 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #4156
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
3 Gps
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #4157
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
4/5* break here now

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #4158
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Hold and stays in match!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #4159
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
4/5* break here now

Now please focus and concentrate, Rogers will start to consider now
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #4160
country flag Bino

Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Lost first set, but she's a fighter. Even it's on grass, she can win this!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #4161
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Shes having trouble with Rogers serve

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #4162
country flag Bino

Obviously! She hasnt got BP yet.

But now 30/0. Fight back!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #4163
country flag Bino

When she has broken her once, she's got the feeling to break her. This could be a turn around in this match.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #4164
country flag Kəv.

Yes! *3-1

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #4165
country flag Bino

Score frozen?
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #4166
country flag Bino

Thanks Kev, my score is not working! That great!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:03 AM   #4167
country flag Kəv.

Why Wimbledon app has no stats for this match? Not even first serves or total points..

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #4168
country flag Bino

Gp!!!!!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #4169
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Why Wimbledon app has no stats for this match? Not even first serves or total points..

Maybe because its Roehampton

4/1

Love it when she is fighting that.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #4170
country flag Kəv.

Goating 2nd set again

Closed Thread