Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #4111
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Is mandy upset?

I see the new steam racquet at her bench, she mustve ran out of old ones I guess

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #4112
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Well done. Always great to win a title, even if it's only a 25K ITF.

She'll go up approximately 10 WTA ranking places, from 150 to 140 or so.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #4113
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Great week for Mandy

That's ITF title number 9. 1 more for double digit ITF titles!

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #4114
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Congrats on another title!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #4115
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy, congrats

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:22 AM   #4116
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

i think shes being superstitious Wimbledon towel... all white clothing... maybe she thinks she can continue if she plays in the same outfit

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #4117
country flag Kəv.

She added some pics to her FB under the album '2013'

Funnily this is from 2012

These are all from 2013 though

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:14 AM   #4118
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post

i think shes being superstitious Wimbledon towel... all white clothing... maybe she thinks she can continue if she plays in the same outfit
Stunning!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #4119
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Good luck in Wimbledon.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #4120
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mandy. Great pic with the trophy and flowers
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #4121
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

So my last report from Essen. Sorry for the delay but I was too tired yesterday after coming home.

The final day was the coronation of a fantastic week. What can be greater than watching live a tournament with Mandy as the winner at the end? It was just awesome, thanks a lot Mandy.

I saw 5 wins of her, two by 2 sets, three by 3 sets with all kinds of combinations (from 6/0 to 7/6 she showed all possibilities )
Remarkable is that in all her three set wins she had to fight back from break down in the final set, in two matches she even had to save match points. Especially this must be a great experience for her after some unfortunate losses in the last weeks.

Her opponent Richel Hogenkamp was obviously euphoric coz in the evening before she watched the Holland World Cup triumph against Spain in the hotel bar and was of course very happy. So I was curious to see how she would play the next day. Kev told us that Hogenkamp was the official favorite in the final? Maybe because Mandy hasn't so much match practice in this year.

The early bird catches the worm and Mandy was in the early morning at the location sitting at the terrace and drinking a cup of espresso. After this she had a small practice lesson with Tim and I had a very good feeling.

Returns:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/webz...82444.mp4.html

Groundstrokes:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/webz...81050.mp4.html

Warming up directly before match:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/webz...90716.mp4.html

Mandy was starting the final very concentrated but I have to admit that Richel wasn't playing her best (several double faults, Ues). Mandy with some nice winners, at the end some problems to hold but finally breaking for winning the first set 6/2. She was clearly the better and dominating player.

In the second set she lost conentration a bit and Richel was getting stronger. Mandy was broken twice (she played not bad though!) and 0/3 down but then she started to fight again. She never gives up, she has a such a strong will, it's just fantastic. She comes back for a 4/3 lead but then couldnt hold her level and lost the second set 4/6.

But in this week she was experienced in playing three-setters and again her mental strength was deciding the match, besides she was the better player as well. So many viewers were wondering how can a player playing so well when the score was so close. I heard this more than once by the people. You cannot imagine how powerful and convinced she hits the ball at big points. I hope so much she takes this experience into the next tournaments, I'm convinced that this tournament will help her to raise her level furthermore as well against higher ranked opponents. But this might be not the problem anyway as we saw her fully competitive against players like Pliskova or Safarova.

In the final set she was 2/3* down after she had got broken first time in last set but then she won 4 games in a row for a 62 46 63 win. I loved her huge will to win a match, she is so strong! She was so happy at the end and I asked her for a personal photo with her trophy:

After her win she was celebrating a bit with her family (her grandfather was visiting the match!!!) and I had the opportunity to say goodbye to her, of course I was giving her my best wishes for Wimby and she was wishing me a good trip home

After the win with Tim:

It was a fantastic week! Cannot describe!
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #4122
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Wimbledon q draw:

(7)Claire Feuerstein v An-Sophie Mestach
Paula Kania v Polina Vinogradova
Mandy Minella v Shelby Rogers
Florencia Molinero v (22)Grace Min

She can do this!
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #4123
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Shelby Rogers hasn't won many matches lately, but she's played on grass already last week.

http://www.tennislive.net/wta/shelby-rogers/
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #4124
country flag Bino

I guess Shelby Rogers is strong on fast surfaces like grass, so Mandy must be careful. Many losses of her though, this should be an advantage for Mandy who's comming with a winning streak to Roehampton. I hope she can transport her fantastic confidence to London. She should be aware to win matches is not a question of surface but of mentality. And she has this mentality.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #4125
country flag Bino

Tomorrow 11 am Mandy posted on facebook!

Is there any stream in Roehampton?