Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #391
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

her record with Timea is so bad I don't think they've won a match together. Why do they keep partnering up

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #392
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Timea and Mandy come back from 6-2 in the TB to take the second set 9-7 in the TB

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #393
country flag Kəv.

omg they actually won

down 6-3 6-6(6-2) saving 4 MPs

they won 3-6 7-6(7) [10-8]

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #394
country flag Kəv.

The Spaniards won 14 more points then them

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #395
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Surprise win for me... After 1st set, I thought they would lose quickly... She can stay in the Hobart longer now.
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #396
country flag Kəv.

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #397
country flag Kəv.

found more pics

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #398

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the pictures!
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #399
country flag Kəv.

Will partner Megan Moulton-Levy at the AO.

A bit random...

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #400
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

I really hopes she get one of the big guns in the AO draw, putting her on Rod Laver or Hisense. A big name is the only way she is getting center stage at a slam and she needs to see them outside New York.

Thankfully I am able to see her whichever court she gets, but it would be nice to see her play a Serena, an Azarenka or a Stosur on Rod Laver. And btw. I actually think she could have a chance against a nervous home favorite in Stosur.

If she doesn't get a big name at least get her someone she can beat and move on.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #401
country flag Kəv.

I actually hope that she gets Stosur But then she will be on RLA and i probably wont see her live

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #402

I hope she can get Stosur as well
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #403
country flag Kəv.

3-1 lead

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #404
country flag Kəv.

4-2

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #405
country flag Kəv.

Back to 4-4