Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #4021
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Btw in the 2nd week of Wimbledon she has entered 100k Contrexeville(1), 50k Versmold(2) & 25k Middelburg(3)

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 02:23 AM   #4022
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

She is officially in Eastbourne qualies if she loses...which honestly, I'd rather her win her in Essen.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:28 AM   #4023
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I hope she wins Essen instead, be great to come to Wimbledon on a winning streak. As well as if she goes far in Eastbourne she could possibly miss Wimbledon, and her game could be very effective on grass if she plays well as she has a flat serve, powerful fh and bh and a nice slice which should work well on grass. Just maybe the weakness is that she isn't able to get down low enough for balls and her movement is not that great.

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 07:57 AM   #4024
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Of course I would love to see her win Essen, as Kev said she would likely go far in Eastbourne when she'll be playing her raised level.

Even her movement has improved enormously, she got really well played drop shots as well as powerful groundstrokes grabbing them deeply out of the corner.

She'll be playing on court 6 at 2.30 pm. Not so good, have to look for a good place to view.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #4025
country flag Kəv.

Rain?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #4026
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
No Mandy breaks for *54

Come on!

No ticker?
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #4027
country flag Kəv.

No. There's no livescore...

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #4028
country flag Kəv.

Bino you gonna have to update me on this one

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #4029
country flag Bino

Mandy couldn't hold has to hold now to stay in set *56
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #4030
country flag Bino

Lost first set 57, makes too many unforced errors, Sibille keeps ball in game, but Mandy is the better player!
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #4031
country flag Kəv.

Ugh come on Mandy. Let's go. Time for second set GOAT to come out

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #4032
country flag Bino

Kev hope you got a ticker meanwhile? Can keep you updated just between the games. There must be a stream too
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #4033
country flag Kəv.

A ticker?

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #4034
country flag Bino

They have a working camera at least. Mandy breaks for 10
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #4035
country flag Bino

Come on 15/0
Closed Thread