Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #4006
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Highly concentrated!!!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #4007
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #4008
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy leads *21
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:17 PM   #4009
country flag Bino

Dropshots, winners, drive volleys, first serves and most of all that confident!

Awesome!

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #4010
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #4011
country flag Kəv.

She wins 63 61

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #4012
country flag Bino

She played so well you cannot imagine!

And now she's practicing!!

When she goes along she gave me a short funny excuse it was a bit fast today
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:40 PM   #4013
country flag Kəv.

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #4014
country flag Bino

Will report later on! But she raised her level enormously!

Have no doubt about her. Next round against maybe Alexandrova could be getting tricky. This girl is really talented, but Mandy can do it.
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #4015
country flag Bino

I'm really surprised it'll be Sibille tomorrow! She won in three against an erratic Alexandrova.
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #4016
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy Great job, today!!

GL against Sibille!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #4017
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Mandy

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #4018
country flag Bino

Today it was a completetly different match compared to yesterday. Cindy is a real hard hitter and has much more pace and power in her shots than Tadde but Mandy could handle it excellently. She got more free points coz Cindy made some more UEs than Tadde. She didn't made them just by herself though but Mandy was forcing it by aggressive shots with both her backhand and forehand either!

It was a firework of variety in Mandys shot selection. Ive never seen this quality in her game. Excellent dropshots, so flat bh slices out of the defense, the whole footwork just amazing, she was fighting for every ball, powerful and aggressive countering with her backhand and forehand, cross court and down the line. Impressive that high consistency within long rallyes so that she was able to force errors by her opponent. Besides that nice winners mostly by her forehand. I cannot remember barely one net approach she didn't finish with a straight point. This was working much better than yesterday, as I predict this match against Maria gave her so much confidence and today we could see it.

Maybe youre waiting for some weaknesses? There weren't any! She was tough in the close games, for example at the beginning of the second set, and she was able to serve out the first set. I haven't seen the stats yet but I guess she had 70-80 percent first services with a success of more than 80 percent.

If I had to look for a title for this match I would call it high energy. Mandy was sending out so much energy, power and confidence just when she has come on the court. I was realizing it already during the warming up at the beginning that she would have a brilliant day. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, this is a 25k but even a Serena couldn't do it much better than Mandy did it today

She was that full of energy that after the match she went straigt onto the court to practice with her coach.

Tomorrow she'll play SF against Sibille, cannot see her lose this. But even if it wouldn't be working in the semis she could take her chance in the Eastbourne quali where she cannot participate if she reaches the Essen final.

The story will be continued ...

Last edited by Bino : Jun 12th, 2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 02:28 AM   #4019
country flag Kəv.

Thanks for another report Bino

I hope Mandy will play doubles at Wimbledon, if she finds a player with a good ranking she could sneak into qualies.

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 02:38 AM   #4020
country flag Kəv.

Yes, she has entered with Govortsova (again, they reached R3 in 2012 so hopefully a repeat!) and is #59 which might just make the MD or will be in qualies.

Closed Thread