Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #3946
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mto for Ozga after first set!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #3947
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
44*
Got closer now!
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #3948
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy won 62 76(2)! Seems like Ozga raised her game in the 2nd, but nice job from Mandy to get the win in straights!!

Mandy plays Tatjana Maria in R2. Should be a good match for Mandy, but I don't expect it to be a tough match for her. GL Mandy!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #3949
country flag Bino

First of all Mandy won

62 76/3

Winning a tiebreaker is such a good experience!
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #3950
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bino do you have pics or vids?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #3951
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Mandy won 62 76(2)! Seems like Ozga raised her game in the 2nd, but nice job from Mandy to get the win in straights!!

Mandy plays Tatjana Maria in R2. Should be a good match for Mandy, but I don't expect it to be a tough match for her. GL Mandy!!
Yes, Mandy was completely controlling the match till 62 21 when she was break ahead in the second. Then she was broken first time in the match and she lost her confidence a bit. Justine raised her game indeed and for the moment Mandy couldn't handle it well enough. She was getting too short or hitting the ball into the net and the momentum seemed to change to Justine.

But she was fighting back, holding her serve several times and was breaking Ozga for a *54 lead. Serving for the match there was one close decision against her, a point of her was cancelled, she lost the rhythm for a moment and was broken again.

But I was so pleased to see that she could usually rely on her serve at crucial points. When the match was getting close Mandys serve was strong and solid, so this problem of the last matches she obviously has started to overcome. She dominated the tiebreaker and I was impressed that she was able not to lose focus and concentration.

Ok on the paper Ozga is not the strongest opponent but she is a solid experienced player, and in the second she showed a good counter punching so Mandy got in some trouble.

It was amazing to see how courageously Mandy was playing when she feels confident, her strategy was not so much going directly for the winner but forcing errors of her opponent by pulling throuh her shots, some winners (mostly fh, of course) were the result as well.

My impression was she is getting back in track, I never had the feeling she could lose this match and, even more important, she always was believing in herself too. Of course she has to improve in the next matches. So I hope she will find a way to handle Marias slice tomorrow. I watched Maria today, she was playing solidly, very slicey and Mandy will have to be patient in this match but Ive no doubt she will do it well because Maria should be a good match up for Mandy.

All in all it was an exciting day for me. Imagine you're standing on a platform watching a match and suddenly Mandy is going by there

Tim Sommer finally told me that Mandy would play the Eastbourne quali if she doesnt reach the Essen final, I answered then it would be better to get comfortable with the idea that she won't play Eastbourne

Tbh I just hope to see Mandy win 4 more matches
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #3952
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report, Bino!! So happy you got to see her play...and next time she walks by, stop her and ask for a picture!!

-Love your reply!!

Bally
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #3953
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Good win Mandy, keep it up!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #3954
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post

Bino do you have pics or vids?
No not yet I will try it tomorrow

The view on court is not perfect because of the sun umbrellas on the court.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #3955
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely report Bino

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:39 AM   #3956
country flag Kəv.

I think she should be able to beat Maria.

Maria just had a baby and when I saw her at AO as well she was just slice slice as well I watched her on TV as well for Hopman Cup and she was just average

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #3957
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The H2H is 1-1, with Mandy winning their most recent meeting.

-Mandy shouldn't have any problems...

Bally
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #3958
country flag Bino

Thanks guys for your comments

Mandy will play at 2 pm on court 3 (no cam). Not the best view for the spectators too, you can watch only from TV point of view, not sidelong the court and you are rather far away from court.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #3959
country flag Kəv.

No school for the next 2 days so I can stay up a bit longer
Her match is at a good time for me as well (10pm)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #3960
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Tadde has a lot of variety and slices her FH a lot...tricky enough to play but she's still not in good form since coming back.

Thanks Bino!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread