Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 263 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #3931
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Mandy is playing Bundesliga against Cadantu *22

I'm puzzled how she's gonna just go into Wimby and play Q there without any warmup. She could have played Nottinghams or Birmingham and then have a training block in Wimbledon before playing Q.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Oops.

She played Serena in Wimby R1 last year...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:17 AM   #3932
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
For her to play well on grass she would need to flatten out her fh and bh more. Her serve should be great on grass. Her movement... not so much

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:20 AM   #3933
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she'll be given a nice draw in qualies. But first she needs to do well in Essen!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 06:40 AM   #3934
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I think she considers clay would be better to get in form. She needs some wins and match practice and she'll get it easier in Essen than in Nottingham.
Plus the field in Nottingham is much stronger than in Essen.

Let's hope her decision was right.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 06:45 AM   #3935
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bino your up so early

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 08:08 AM   #3936
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Bino your up so early
Yes I am, today I'm going to watch Mandy live in Essen (3.30pm) , have vacations

BTW I'm always up so early when I have to work but usually I don't have enough time to visit the forum
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 10:31 AM   #3937
country flag Kəv.

Her match is bad timing for me though

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #3938
country flag Bino

If you can't sleep there would be a camera on court one! But not sure if it's working.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #3939
country flag Bino

At the moment she's practicing with her coach. Could give her my best wishes.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 01:57 PM   #3940
country flag Kəv.

Its in 30 mins for me but that's 11:30 and I gotta wake up early tomorrow :/

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #3941
country flag Bino

Later I will tell you at least how she was playing! During the match I won't be able to, too excited
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3942
country flag Kəv.

Ah I'm still up

I should probably sleep now..

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #3943
country flag Bino

You can sleep quietly she's playing very solidly
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #3944
country flag Bino

*52 now, serving for set! Till now she serves very solidly!!!

15/0
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #3945
country flag Bino

Serves it out to love! 62*

No doubt about her today

But not a real one, just physio
Closed Thread