Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #3736
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
4/4
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #3737
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She improved her backhand didn't she?

5/5
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #3738
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

6-3, 7/5

Mandy had break point at 5/5.

Good match by her, given the circumstances.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #3739
country flag Bino

First saved!
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #3740
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Bino, your stream seems to be a bit slower than mine
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #3741
country flag Bino

Lost 36 57

She had her chance at 55 when she had BP but Safarova saved by a winner.

Of course Mandy was mostly in the defense but she played it well though. Ironically Mandy finished the match by two unforced errors.

She shouldn't be sad, it was a big fight and she's on the right way.

Maybe Safarova today was a bit too strong but in the second it was really close at least!

Well done Mandy!
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #3742
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Bino, your stream seems to be a bit slower than mine
Indeed, when I checked once the live score I realised that my stream was behind!

So my hope was still alive when the match was already over
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #3743
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the match on stream.

Much better 2nd set from Mandy, than the 1st.

Too bad she didn't get into the doubles draw. Her next tournament is the 100k in Marseille.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #3744
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Her next tournament is the 100k in Marseille.
It looks like that she has to play quali there at the moment.
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #3745
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Good match by her, given the circumstances.
Totally agree with that!

Remember that she was out of practice for several months! For this she can be proud of being that competitive.
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #3746
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
It looks like that she has to play quali there at the moment.
There will probably be some withdraws, so she might sneak in...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:33 AM   #3747
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck Mandy so close in the 2nd set though and great to see her competitive with top players.

I really hate when Mandy plays when I'm asleep as my brain always has these reactions to wake up when shes playing today I woke up at 2AM and saw she was down 1-3 and then I woke up at 4AM and saw she lost

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:35 AM   #3748
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Btw yes Mandy is most likely guaranteed MD at Marseille. She's only 5 out, and there will be heaps of players still in RG by then in either singles or doubles, looking at the MD there is Barthel, Larsson, Bacsinszky, Soler-Espinosa, Feuerstein, Bertens and etc. still in MD of singles at RG so she'll most likely get in.

Old May 28th, 2014, 05:09 AM   #3749
country flag Kəv.

She will play 25k Essen after that

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 28th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #3750
country flag Kəv.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App