Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 248 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #3706
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
But I think Safarova tanked that match though
Not sure about this because it was her home tournament. Maybe Safarova just lost her form, this would be a good chance for Mandy.

If she gets her chance I pray for that she's not getting afraid of winning again!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #3707
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #3708
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

I am not sure if Mandy would beat Katya Alexandrova But I do hope she beats Safarova Lucie needs to be punished for her lack of discipline IMO and Mandy seems to work hard...
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #3709
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
No WC in doubles.. pretty surprised, I thought they were a lock unless Pavlovic has bad relations with FTT.

Ah well, doesn't look like she would get in mixed with her ranking unless if someone good goes with her which is probably unlikely

Old May 25th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #3710
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

More pictures from yesterday's training session with Alizé Lim, and an audio interview in luxembourgish:

http://www.rtl.lu/sport/538425.html

Mandy's match will be on Tuesday.

Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #3711
country flag Kəv.

I wonder who won the match

Old May 26th, 2014, 12:11 AM   #3712
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

They played a set, which Mandy won 6/4
Old May 26th, 2014, 12:37 AM   #3713
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
They played a set, which Mandy won 6/4

I'm happy for every win Mandy gets under her belt

Would be so important for her to get a win in RG for the ranking!
Sommer told it feels like a burden to her losing points in the rankings because of injury.
Old May 26th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #3714
country flag Boogaloo

The Safarova-Minella match will be the 4th (last) one on Court 1 tomorrow, after Verdasco-Llodra. It will be streamed.
Old May 26th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #3715
country flag Bino

Nice, in the late evening so I can watch it

Not so good for Kev.
Old May 26th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #3716
country flag Kəv.

Uh yeh crap for me. Why is she on such a big court there a bigger names (Haas, Wozniacki, Kuznetsova) on smaller courts.

Old May 27th, 2014, 05:36 AM   #3717
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I can watch!! Go Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:38 AM   #3718
country flag Boogaloo

Pre-match interview for the Tageblatt (in german):

http://www.tageblatt.lu/nachrichten/...acht--12574281

Mandy reasonably optimistic before the match. She says her pre-injury game level is almost back. Safarova being a leftie will be a difficulty though.

More generally, she wants to avoid pressure for the rest of her career and have good results while enjoying the game on court

Last edited by Boogaloo : May 27th, 2014 at 06:56 AM.
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #3719
country flag Boogaloo

Farewell ceremony for Michael Llodra in Court 1. Mandy's match will probably start in 20 minutes
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #3720
country flag Boogaloo

Lucie is already one break up, but the match is quite even
Closed Thread