Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 246 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #3676
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Good that she will be playing doubles so she will get this loss out of her mind and start thinking positive as fast as possible!

So the development after her comeback is positive though! In the last matches against Tatishvili it was Mandy who gets the bagel so this scoreline is a progress for her, she made more total points as well.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #3677
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

^Although I hope she does, forgetting losses like these are easier said than done...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #3678
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She already tries it by tweeting a pic of Strasbourg and describing what a beautiful city it is. It's somehow typical Mandy to handle a disappointment!

The problem is that this kind of matches are unconsciously in her mind preventing her to play her best tennis at key points! So the best way to fight against this is from the psychological point of view:
- to stay positive and relaxed, maybe by getting distracted with other sensual experiences (as she did)
- not to take her too much under pressure by herself
- just to allow your own pressure, not the expectations of other people
And most of all:
Finally a win in a close tough match! This would be the best medicine! She was that close to this but she can do it next time either.

And maybe the doubles can help her a bit too.
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #3679
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandy gave an interview to the Luxembourg newspaper Le Quotidien after the Tatishvili match:

http://www.lequotidien.lu/les-sports/56552.html (in french)

She says she could have won with a bit of luck, and she thinks she is in good form again, worth the Top 100.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #3680
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Tatishvili retires after losing the first set 6-1 against Barty
Why didn't you do that in Mandys match or at least let Mandy have the win!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 04:29 PM   #3681
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Minella/Lucic def. Klepac/Torro 6:7(4) 6:2 10:7
Old May 21st, 2014, 05:32 PM   #3682
country flag Bino

Awesome Mandy

Close wins are what she needs!
Old May 21st, 2014, 09:33 PM   #3683
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 21st, 2014, 10:15 PM   #3684
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 07:09 AM   #3685
country flag Kəv.

So next is Barty/Dellacqua which will be tough but the girls aren't having the best year so far and IIRC they lost RG R1 and struggled abit against some ALTs yesterday so if Mirjana and Mandy play well they could snatch a set and maybe send it to a STB where it can be anyone's game

Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:18 AM   #3686
country flag Kəv.

1-1
Missed some BPs

Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:20 AM   #3687
country flag Kəv.

Broken. 1-2

Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:32 AM   #3688
country flag Kəv.

1-5 down

Just realised there's a stream

Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:34 AM   #3689
country flag Kəv.

Mandy holds. Some nice pts, seems like Barty is playing well haven't seen much yet though

Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:37 AM   #3690
country flag Kəv.

Barty aces Mandy on SP. 2-6 Aussies are playing well