Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #346
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

We can't decide the draw. I just want her to come into MD now.
SurfingPikachu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #347
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Q2 Mandy

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #348
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Good luck Mandy!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #349
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Luxembourg’s Mandy Minella displayed big forehands and perseverance to defeat Canada’s Rebecca Marino in the first round of qualifying today. After winning a close first set tie-break, Minella, the No.1 seed in qualifying, broke ahead in the second to win the match 7-6 6-4.

“I feel I can progress well in this tournament but when it is windy I definitely don’t play my best tennis so it’s really hard. The harder the wind is, the more it doesn’t look like tennis,” Minella said.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #350
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

It's windy and hot yesterday it was 40 Celsius degrees in Hobart.

Today is much better tough

I gotta love how she said the harder the wind is, the more it doesn't look like tennis

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #351
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Allez Mandy !
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #352
country flag Kəv.

2-2

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #353
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Mandy breaks and leads *3-2
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #354
country flag Alycia.

She takes the first set 6-2 and now she leads *3-2 in the second.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #355
country flag Alycia.

Serving for the match, please Mandy..
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #356
country flag Alycia.

Broken.. 5-3*
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #357
country flag Alycia.

2 mps..
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #358
country flag Alycia.

Yay, nice win Mandy 6-2 6-3
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #359
country flag Kəv.

Nice win Mandy

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #360
country flag Kəv.

Next is Garbine Muguruza, this is gonna be tough