Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #3571
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
I haven't seen any stream from this tournament being listed online.
I remembered to see a monitor symbol at bet 365 but I'm not quite sure.

Mandy's q draw:

(5) Tatishvili v Simmonds
(wc)Litfin v Minella
Barty v Chirico
Dulgheru v (8)Kumkhum

Till final round seems to be quite doable but then Barty, Dulgheru or Kumkhum gonna be tough.

But I believe in Mandy!

Has anybody an idea because of Litfin? Never heard about her.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #3572
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy won

Just Bundesliga, but she won!!!

64 63 over Sandra Zaniewska!

Lost doubles with Torro-Flor for Ratingen. (Ratingen def. Berlin 7-2)

Congrats Mandy!
Old May 16th, 2014, 10:47 PM   #3573
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
What a good draw and finally great to see her get a win

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #3574
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Btw Mandy has entered doubles with Pavlovic but are wayyy down the ALT list. But she is smart to enter with a Frenchie I think the FFT owe Pavlovic a WC as she didn't get any in singles

Old May 17th, 2014, 06:06 AM   #3575
country flag Kəv.

No idea who Litfin is but shes 21 and loses in qualy rounds of 10ks.. what a random WC as well

Old May 17th, 2014, 08:05 AM   #3576
country flag Bino

I wonder how Litfin has got this WC. Didn't know she's a German, had some wins at national tournaments this year.

But should be no problem for Mandy.
Old May 17th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #3577
country flag Bino

Mandy won 62 61

Litfin reached the final of the national tournament of Oberkirch the price for this was a WC for Strassburg.
Old May 17th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #3578
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Allez
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #3579
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Hope she plays doubles here, too!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #3580
country flag Kəv.

Nice and easy in just over an hour.

Next is Tatishvili
Tatishvili leads H2H 2-0 with straight set wins. Gonna be tough for Mandy but Tatishvilis form has also dropped since USO 2012, I think she could have a chance here

Old May 18th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #3581
country flag Kəv.

(1)Kops-Jones/Spears v Hesse/Mladenovic
Clerico/Frankova v Govortsova/Jans-Ignacik
(4)Jurak/Moulton-Levy v Buryachok/Uhlirova
Bua/Seguel v (wc)Feuerstein/Lim

Abanda/Rosolska v Doi/Xu
(wc)Maria/Ormaechea v (3)Chan/Chan
Klepac/Torro-Flor v Lucic-Baroni/Minella
Hrdinova/Tatishvili v (2)Barty/Dellacqua

Old May 18th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #3582
country flag Kəv.

Mandys match has started

Old May 18th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #3583
country flag Kəv.

1-1 good hold from 0-30 down

Old May 18th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #3584
country flag Kəv.

Broken to love
So far shes only won 1/7 first serve pts, usually that's her strong point so her serve is still probably not as strong as it was before

Old May 18th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #3585
country flag Kəv.

Mandy broke back and now is 40-15 on her serve at *2-3