Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #3496
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot about her match. Lost 36 26

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #3497
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
On fb she said she needs more time and practice.
That's it! Don't panic!

What she needs is practice competition practice competition! Step by step the believing in her shots has to come back. She hasn't lost her game, it's just the question when she will be finding it.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2014, 03:15 AM   #3498
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Using her old racquets, so she must think the problem is with the new steam racquets.

Old May 10th, 2014, 03:19 AM   #3499
country flag Kəv.

lets go Mandy, new week in Prague

Old May 10th, 2014, 03:26 AM   #3500
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #3501
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Using her old racquets, so she must think the problem is with the new steam racquets.
She should play the same rackets as she did in Captiva.
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #3502
country flag Kəv.

Damn. Mandy has yet another tough R1 in Prague..
She faces 5th seed Karo Pliskova who's been in fine form this year

Old May 12th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #3503
country flag Kəv.

In doubles she plays with Panova against Jani and Kapshay and they will be playing already today! In 1 hour

Old May 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #3504
country flag Kəv.

I didnt know she gets along well with Panova. I remember a few years ago in Fes Mandy choked badly against her

Old May 12th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #3505
country flag Kəv.

0-4

Old May 12th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #3506
country flag Kəv.

1-5...

Old May 12th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #3507
country flag Bino

I've never heard anything about the girls they actually play against. At least no bagel!

Cannot imagine that Mandy will have a real chance against Pliskova. On the other hand Pliskova is not that good on clay. But Mandy will still need some time!
Old May 12th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #3508
country flag Bino

Second game
Old May 12th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #3509
country flag Bino

Third game
Old May 12th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #3510
country flag Bino

Fourth game
Closed Thread