Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #3481
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Shes also playing doubles with Panova and R1 against Feuerstein/Lim

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #3482
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Couldn't watch but I'm not that surprised.

But it'll be getting better step by step.

Tough first round in Cagnes-Sur-Mer but maybe she will surprise us
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:40 PM   #3483
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Won doubles 63 63! I think that was surprisingly easy

Old May 5th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #3484
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Alexandy? Mandra? Minova? Panella? Which name we choosing for her doubles team this week? I like Panella...

Congrats on the win today!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #3485
country flag Kəv.

Panella sounds like food
Oh I'm thinking of Paella

Old May 5th, 2014, 10:21 PM   #3486
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Paella it is!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #3487
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Paella

There's no stream in Cagnes-Sur-Mer? Its a 100k and they don't install a camera?

Mandy will be playing right now, maybe not good having already played doubles.
Old May 6th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #3488
country flag Bino

Lost 16 06

It took not even an hour, she couldn't hold serve once. Total points 56/24.

You cannot say Larsson was in form. She played her last match in Charleston losing clearly to Safarova. Her season till now was just mediocre.

I wonder if Mandy still has pain in her arm or if she just has to get used to competition.

Hope she stays calm and gets some confidence soon.
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #3489
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #3490
country flag Kəv.

:wierdo:

1 game only against Larsson?

Old May 7th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #3491
country flag Kəv.

On fb she said she needs more time and practice.

Old May 8th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #3492
country flag Kəv.

Players party

Old May 8th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #3493
country flag Kəv.

Doubles match

Arm is not strapped so that's good!

Old May 8th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #3494
country flag Kəv.

Some fashion show

Old May 8th, 2014, 09:50 AM   #3495
country flag Kəv.

Looking pretty