Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:50 PM   #3466
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
It was Mandy who got broken.

First set 62

Mandy with 5 volley winners!
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:51 PM   #3467
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Are u watching?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:52 PM   #3468
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I should sleep. Almost 1 am..

Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:53 PM   #3469
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Yes I watch. There's a stream
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:55 PM   #3470
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Manulia

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:02 PM   #3471
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Manulia

Mandy got broken again!

Wiesbaden-Tennis-Open.de
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:18 PM   #3472
country flag Bino

Very poor performance in the second set! 25* Mandy got broken again.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:24 PM   #3473
country flag Bino

Lost second set 26. Daniels and Schader were dominating.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:36 PM   #3474
country flag Bino

ManU won the match tiebreak 10-5!
Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:10 PM   #3475
country flag Bino

I saw the whole match. Mandy had obviosly a lack of competition. She couldn't rely on her groundstrokes. She couldn't pass her opponents, was hitting just three winners in the whole match.

Compare: Daniels/Schäder had 13 BH/FH-winners, ManU just 8 (5 by Julia)
Mandy had in the whole match no real service winner, Julia 5, Schäder/Daniels 7.
There were no aces at all. Mandy got broken three times and could hold just her first service game.

The reason why ManU finally won were 17 UEs by Schäder/Daniels. They made more points, but much more errors too.

Positive: Mandy was the dominating net player with 9 volley winners (Julia 3, Daniels/Schäder 5). Julia should be more courageous to go into the cross rallies as she did at the end of the match.

So we still need some patience with Mandy. She must gain some self confidence to believe in her groundstrokes.
Old May 4th, 2014, 12:16 AM   #3476
country flag Kəv.

Her arm is still probably hurting hence why she didn't serve/play so well

Anyway into the final

Old May 4th, 2014, 04:10 AM   #3477
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL in the final!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #3478
country flag Kəv.

2 all atm. I can't access a computer atm but ill try to when I can

Old May 4th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #3479
country flag Kəv.

Lost the first set 6-4. Was up 2-0 in the second but now 2-4

Old May 4th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #3480
country flag Kəv.

46 36

Draw for Cagnes-sur-Mer is out. She has a tough round one, 4th seed Larsson....