Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #3436
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
So let's hope that she's fit till then!!! I hope she'll be playing Nürnberg quali as preparation for Roland Garros! For me very nice coz quali is on weekend!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #3437
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Latest news (Luxemburg Wort) were she will be playing in Wiesbaden! As far as her injury will allow it.
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 12:55 AM   #3438
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Shes also in 100k Cagnes-sur-Mer for the first week of May

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:13 AM   #3439
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Hope her injury is better for at least the 100k.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:03 PM   #3440
country flag Bino

If shes still in tournament on friday in Wiesbaden I maybe could support her personally
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 01:11 AM   #3441
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Wiesbaden MD starts on Tuesday
I wonder if she'll play doubles.
I'm not sure if she will be able to make the cut for RG in doubles.. i wonder if she'll play with Chanelle
Chanelle's at 42 atm, Mandy at 97

The cut is around 130s

At least her singles ranking hasn't plummeted like her doubles ranking. I actually think she's not gonna play doubles as she doesn't want to hurt the arm again.

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #3442
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
At least her singles ranking hasn't plummeted like her doubles ranking.
In the singles ranking, she will drop to WTA 134 on Monday, as she loses her Marrakech semifinal points.
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #3443
country flag Bino

She shouldn't care about her ranking too much! What she needs are some matches to get some confidence in her game.
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #3444
country flag Bino

Good news: stream in Wiesbaden of court 1:

http://54.228.204.225/flow/livestream_wiesbaden.php

Now let's hope that Mandy is really starting there. If she does she will be playing on court 1 for sure!

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #3445
country flag Bino

Mandys quarter:

(8)Madison Brengle (USA) v (wc)Carolin Daniels (GER)
(wc)Jil Nora Engelmann (GER) v Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
(Q)Ekaterina Alexandrova (RUS) v (wc)Julia Terziyska (BUL)
(3)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA)

Not a bad draw for Mandy but after that long rest every match will be difficult to play.
The first round could have been easier though.
I hope she is patient enough to handle probably upcoming problems with her game.
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #3446
country flag Kəv.

Not a bad draw.
Shes also playing doubles with Glushko which should mean that she's confident that her arm is better

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #3447
country flag Bino

She will be playing tomorrow, there is still no OOP so I don't know when exactly.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:04 AM   #3448
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she is finally back!! GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:28 AM   #3449
country flag Kəv.

Fallen to 142 in the ranks
I think this means she will have to play Wimbledon Q which was already predicted though

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:46 AM   #3450
country flag Kəv.

She plays court 1, NB 17:00

So around 1 AM my time

Closed Thread