Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #3421
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #3422
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Some weeks left for Mandy to get healthy! It would be so great if she makes the quarters or even more when I can watch live.

There's one point why I'm optimistic, she told she she used the time to improve her fitness so if she comes back she should be at least very fit. Moving well is important for her game that will help her to get in track soon after overcoming her injury.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #3423
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Cut off in Nürnberg is #82 ATM so Mandy won't be qualified for MD
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #3424
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Atleast she will get some more matches.

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #3425
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy withdrew from Marrakech.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #3426
country flag Bino

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #3427
country flag Kəv.

Noooo

Old Apr 16th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #3428
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

An interview posted on youtube. Not sure what she is saying.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #3429
country flag Kəv.

Translate please someone

Old Apr 16th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #3430
country flag Bino

This was an old interview before the 2014 season was starting, we had already discussed it.
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #3431
country flag Kəv.

Oh, it was just posted on youtube though

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #3432
country flag Bino

Maybe by someone who had found it recently. She talks about why she intends to go to South Africa for practicing with Chandy etc
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #3433
country flag Kəv.

Thats odd, it was uploaded by Luxemburger Wort though..

wait, the video wasn't originally on youtube was it?

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #3434
country flag Bino

No idea but it's obviously not actual if you mean the video in #3428.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #3435
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandy will be able to play in the French Open main draw. She's on the last spot (#108) of the entry list

http://www.wort.lu/fr/view/mandy-min...b081dbd2b0f1e6
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote