Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #3406
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Thanks! But I like my one because of the wild hair
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #3407
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

wort.lu wrote an article on Mandy's TennisPoint photoshoot

http://www.wort.lu/de/view/mandy-min...b0c1061742073c
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #3408
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I dont understand the Google translate lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #3409
country flag Boogaloo

The article text is not essential (she enjoyed the photo shoot, bla bla). It was mainly an opportunity to post the pictures. Luxemburger Wort is the biggest national newspaper, and their website wort.lu is one of the most visited Luxembourg websites. I'm sure Mandy has won new fans with this article, even when not playing
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #3410
country flag Boogaloo

Mandy was interviewed by RTL

http://www.rtl.lu/sport/525775.html

She says that she was treated by doctors in Luxembourg and in the US and they all said the same. There is still some liquid in her arm bone, so she needs to pause training.

She uses her time off the court to train her physical condition and spend time with her family.

She hopes to be able to play in Marrakech on April 21, the French Open being her main goal. She thinks she will be in the main draw, but will have to play the quali in Wimbledon.

Last edited by Boogaloo : Apr 8th, 2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #3411
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I just miss her

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #3412
country flag Kəv.

Mandy has entered 25k Wiesbaden with a priority 1 in the week of April 28

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #3413
country flag Kəv.

Good decision, she knows that Oeiras will be tough and needs some match play before the FO

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 01:09 AM   #3414
country flag Kəv.

In the first week of May there's 100k Cagnes-sur-Mer and 75k Trnava then the second week there's 100k Prague and 50k Saint Gaudens and then I think she'll enter Nurnberg. So plenty of options for her as I doubt her ranking will get her into Rome/Madrid plus it's better going to ITF when I think she would easily lose in qualies on WTA

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 02:21 AM   #3415
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. I think it'll be good for Mandy to play a couple ITF's. Hope her injury will be gone by then...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:00 AM   #3416
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Yep! The most important thing is that sie has overcome her injury till then. Even a 25k will be getting tough for her if she hasn't played for months! If Wiesbaden would be one week earlier I could have watched her live. So maybe on the weekend if she's still in tournament then what I'm strongly hoping!!!
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:12 AM   #3417
country flag Kəv.

I wish Wiesbaden was before Marrakech as now she's alt 1 for Marrakech and certain for MD she won't get any match practice heading into Marrakech which is important tournament for her

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #3418
country flag Bino

If she wins Marrakesh it'll getting close for her to come to Wiesbaden in time
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #3419
country flag Kəv.

Are you going to Nürnberg again this year?

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #3420
country flag Bino

As far as my job allows it I will be there every day including quali. Looking forward for watching Mandy. Hope she's back in form right then!